2019年7月1日星期一

what about use YRYM HT grill mat for grilling

Recently used YRYM HT grill mat for the first time and couldn't be happier. We grilled salmon and zucchini and both turned out great! Cleanup was so easy. We can't wait to use them again. I bought these mats last Fall and used one for the first time tonight - yep, Minnesota winter! The steaks turned out perfect and the mat cleaned up nicely. We put it right back on the grill so we are ready to go next time. I planned to use it only for fish or seafood but is such a mess saver I think I will use it for everything.

My husband was very excited to get this, as he does all the grilling. The hamburgers could not have been juicier. He loves it! The BBQ grill mat is excellent now when I cook the cheap cuts of steak that normally would dry out on the grill they still say moist I cannot believe the difference I've even tried doing chicken quarters on the grill which before they always turned out yucky and now they are so yummy.. We haven't figured out a good way to remove them from the grill without spilling the fat and juice all over the place. Also, after the first couple of uses they get harder to clean. But, the food turns out great!

Communication with the seller - YRYM HT - is fantastic. Letting me know product shipped, explaining how to use the Barbecue Mat, following up! I used the Grill Mat, they work great! I have good steak, hamburgers 2x and bacon in less than a week. Nothing sticks to the barbecut Mats and clean up is breeze. At first I was a bit skeptical but it works just as it said it would and the 7 years warranty only makes it better. These mats work as promised! Grilled chicken came out perfectly and the grill is still clean...what a great combination.

Best time saving product for grilling meats and vegetables in a BBQ grill. I love BBQ grill mat for easy clean up of my grill. It has saved me so much time from scraping burned on food and grease from the grill bars. I’m glad there are two grill mats that come with the order. I like being able to put the mat directly on my grill. The liquids do not leach through the mat. I cooked chicken, fish, and vegetables, they all came out perfect. I will never Grill again without using these handy, dandy little Lifesavers. Tried these out other evening, worked great for smaller cuts of food so we could grill them without falling through the grates. 

My husband cooked salmon using the YRYM HT grill mat. They turned out great. That is our first and only experience. We are excited to try it for more grilling in the future. This is the best one I've had so far!! So very large and 2 sheets. I use them at least 3x's a week. First time using this product, cooked burgers, bacon and mushrooms on it. Turned out great, would recommend. I have been using aluminum foil on my grill the last few years these should work very well on my grill, as soon as the snow all melts I will be trying them out. I definitely enjoy cooking using the KONA grill mat. I do have a question: my grill will heat above 600* when I first start it to both clean the grates and be ready to put a nice sear on my steak. May I put the mat on the grill after I preheat it or should I just preheat on a lower setting?

没有评论:

发表评论