2019年6月28日星期五

how to keep veggies not falling thru from grill grate

I have a dehydrate feature on my oven (100-120deg setting) which I use to dehydrate Pecans, Pepita's and other nuts after soaking(I have GI issues so do this to help digest nuts). The airflow helps cut the dehydrating time vs. when I used BBQ grill mat previously. I knocked off a star because i think they are overpriced for what they are...the cost to make these is probably $1 at most. Works great on vegetable on the lower level of a two level grill. Meats work fine when used on the upper level of the grill where the flames from the dripping grease/fat will not touch the grill.

The barbecue mat definitely worth it for the price and the amount of sheets you get you will save a lot of food is it to clean great for vegetables and chicken wings nothing sticks and if it does it's not that hard to peel off where it will rip up food I have these in my pellet grill no matter how hot I crank it up they are not getting damaged.  Food grills nicely and mats keep food from falling through grates. Washing is fairly easy- a quick brush with a soft bridle brush and then put them in the upper rack of the dish washer. Personally like the black mats the best.
grill veggies


So far I have grilled spinach, sliced mushroom, and various other veggies with the BBQ grill mat. I have also grilled fresh caught fish. All have turned out well. The best thing is I can Grill my meat selection on one half of my Weber and my veg on the grill mat on the other half. No running between the grill and the stove. Although the manufacturer says do not subject to direct flame I recently had a grill mishap. (grease build up fire) My BBQ grill mat survived unscathed. Run them in the dishwasher, a quick spritz of PAM and re-use. Will purchase again if these ever begin to stick. One thing though, do not expect to see the marvelous grill marks that you get from just using regular grill grates but you will get that great grill flavor because the gaps in the screen are large enough to allow fat to drip through and sizzle.

BBQ grill mat Worked well with shrimp and veggies on the grill. Pretty easy to clean but not as easy as advertised. Perhaps if I used a brush. They look quite sufficient for the task intended.  I love these we cooked shrimp and asparagus didn't have to worry about them falling thru the grates wonderful product very easy to clean . I liked that I could grill smaller items, It was just awkward to handle when done. Like ok, what do I put this on to carry it in and you end up dirtying another pan.

没有评论:

发表评论