2019年6月17日星期一

BBQ Grill Mat keeps the grill and food from dirty grill crusts

The BBQ Grill Mat worked perfectly and are all the same size whereas the Copper Chef 2 pack sends you 1 the size of each of the YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mat and the other is about 13" for the same price. But it does appear that you can only get about 3 uses out of each pad before you need to buy new BBQ Grill Mat. Third time purchase of this product. One for a friend one for family one for me! Easy to use easy to clean, love them! It is definitely NON-stick. You can douse regular grills with olive oil and they still stick. The BBQ Grill Mat hold marinades instead of just burning any runoff. I am going to buy two more sets as gifts. Very good product to keep the grill and food from dirty grill crusts!

Loved the non stick grill mat so much, ordered another one. First time I tried on the gas grill, my vegetables were nice and toasted, but not dry. Then I tried some buggers, just before being done I threw them on the flame part, nice and juicy. Next I tried on the smoker. The fish turned out just perfect without sticking to the great. I also lined my pizza oven, so clean up is nice and easy now.I would recommend this to all my grilling friends. They are the best BBQ item to keep your grill clean and you meat looking good. These are the best thing ever to use on your grill! No flare ups, no burning, just great grilling and they wash up very easily to use again. The grill mats work great, very easy to clean.

I used the BBQ grill mat for the first time last night. The pork chops grilled as usual & the sheet was easily washed off in the sink. I did wish there were directions on the box as to whether you had sheet on grill during heating up process or not. I waited until it was time to put the meat on & it worked fine that way. Great product. I love it, it great, the grill doesn't get dirty, no need to use the brush to clean the grates, when your done with the Mat just wash it off and re-use. I purchase 3 of the Mats and gave one to my nephew, he loves it also. 

I was pleasantly surprised with how well the non stick grill mat worked! We have a fairly old grill on our front deck and I hate putting steaks on something that's so hard to keep clean. I put the grill mat on the grill and had steaks with beautiful grill marks. The mats are easy to clean as well. Works fine! I have used similar before and when it got too old, I replaced it with these. If you have never used before, these make BBQ clean up a breeze. The only negative I have, is the first use the pads were a little slippery on the grill. That problem stopped after first use. Used then yesterday for the first time. It takes longer to grill but the clean up is the best part.

没有评论:

发表评论