2019年6月14日星期五

BBQ grill mat prevents food from falling through

The BBQ grill mat comes 3 in a pack. I have a 5-burner natural gas grill, so I laid out all 3 of them. They worked real well, and left some grill marks on our steaks. Clean up was pretty simple. I got most of the drippings off and then washed them in the dishwasher. They came out fine. I would say they were completely non-stick, because there was still a bit of the markings from our grill, but with a little bit of rubbing it came right off. Overall, I was satisfied with the product. Plus, the grill gratings didn't need to be cleaned afterwards, and I had absolutely no flare-ups. The  BBQ grill mat is real neat.. they even allowed grill marks to appear on our pork chops while keeping our potatoes and onions from falling thru into the fire.

The grates on our grill are not in the best condition, so using the non stick grill mat makes BBQing eazy peazy AND you still get the grill marks! Easy clean up. When these wear out I'll definitely be buying again and again. This is a phenomenal product. I will never grill without these mats again.

I've never used any other brand BBQ grill mat -- so I can't compare to anything else -- but these mats are adequately thick. Sturdy enough to provide a reliable surface, but not so thick that they prevent grill marks. They keep my new grill looking super clean. Love it! As for longevity... Still using my 1st mat from the set of 5 -- and have probably used it 15 -16 times. It doesn't look like new, but is still in very good shape. No cracks or holes. Just a few minor surface abrasions.

With a light shot of coconut oil, meat and veggies are still wonderfully non stick grill mat. I'm pleasantly surprised how long these last, and they are worth every penny I paid.

CLEANING TIPS:
[1] - Use medium heat. I avoid getting the mats super hot to avoid melting or other damage. I don't know if there's a suggested temp limit or not. I just think it makes sense to keep the heat moderate.
[2] - Wash the mat in hot water soon after it has cooled down.
[3] - Use a grease cutting dish soap (like Dawn).
[4] - Use a nylon pan scraper tool to scrape off any cooked on residue. (Works awesome!) I tried different brushes, but a scraper does a much better job.
[5] - After all solids are scraped off, it's a breeze to sponge off any remaining oil.

没有评论:

发表评论