2019年6月27日星期四

BBQ grill mat works great for cooking veggies and fish

I use BBQ grill mat for grilling on my gas grill all of the time. Cleanup is pretty easy and can re-use over and over. Will purchase again. I love that I can still get the flavor without the worry of the food falling through the grates. Also love that they are nonstick and can be used in any type of grill or oven. I used this map to grill BBQ chicken and they worked wonderfully. I loved them so much I ordered a set for my dad who loves to grill! Cleanup was super easy. Would definitely recommend the product and the seller.

I know that these are supposed to be grill liners BUT I am gifting these to my daughters-in-law to use as oven liners! They are truly the best liners for the oven EVER. yeah it works for the grill but really bending over and cleaning the inside of the oven is back breaking! The non stick grill mat is fine for keeping the grill clean but where it puts the grill mark on the food seems to be on the burnt side. It is nice but don't think I would buy again. Have been using these for a couple of years now. They hold up well (go through two in the summer), clean up easy, and make cleaning the grill easy. Work excellent for burgers, kabobs, chicken and fish. This is an amazing product. We Cooked burgers on it and was just like it showed on TV. They didn't stick to the grill and they clean up was even easier than we thought!

I use the BBQ grill mat on my Weber charcoal grills. Great for cooking veggies and fish. One caution, be careful with oil; these will channel oil and could cause flare ups.
On a side note, I was making dolphin fish (Mahi if you must) with Cajun seasoning. I had a little oil on the mats, set the fish on and the oil spilled into the coals. The fire jumped up to the grill mat, I immediately put the lid on and - it being a Weber grill - the flare up was instantly extinguished. Presto! Perfectly blackened. Mats have worked well and have cooked well. Just place on the grate and cook. After you are done just rinse and wipe off to use again. Food has tasted great and looked great with these mats. 

These mats are awesome! Cooked Chicken Wings on the grill. All the BBQ sauce stayed on mat. No mess to the grill. I let cool off by lifting lid while we ate. I shook the mat over the trash can and all the BBQ sauce . Took mat into the kitchen and gave to my wife to clean. She was surprised no mess. I haven't used mine yet; but, I bought it on my daughters recommendation. She says it's the best product ever. She made salmon and was able to flip it easily without it breaking. I just haven't had a chance to use mine but I'm sure I'll feel the same. Clean up fairly easy. Grease takes a little more effort to clean off opposed to grilling veggies and just wiping it down with soapy water. Happy with this purchase would recommend.

没有评论:

发表评论