2019年6月15日星期六

Butcher paper is perfect for cooking and for artistic purposes

I used the butcher paper as a table runner. It was exactly what I was looking for. Thickness of the paper is perfect for writing or painting on. We used white paint pens on this. Worked perfectly. Love this paper for wrapping gifts. Its a bonus that you can serve food on it. Holds up well & folds easily. Also works really well for wrapping paper! Butcher Paper is of the perfect weight I need -- both for cooking and for artistic purposes. It could not be better! Used it to make a beautiful brisket last weekend and today I made a pork butt that I’ll shred in a few hours I’m sure it did great on the pork the brisket had an unbelievable bark you couldn’t get with foil, will buy this product again once I need it again!

The YRYM HT brown butcher paper is really nice and thick. I used it to serve a charcuterie, and it cleaned up great. We will be using it to wrap meat for smoking and it’s just the right weight for that. The kids loved this on Thanksgiving! It was so cute that we rolled it up and put it in the memory bin so when they are older, they can see their doodles. There is a TON of paper in this roll. Will last for a while. I got tired of cutting up paper bags to use in weaving, so I bought this roll. It fits my 16" loom perfectly, and it's so much easier than cutting up grocery bags.

 I used the butcher paper for packing gifts. It looks really cute. Also I tried to use it for moving wrapping glass stuff. Paper protects perfectly. It also comes with ribbon. I used this to wrap all my Christmas presents last year and it looked classic and worked great. The paper was just what i needed,but the twine to tie it with was suppose to come with it.It did not come with it,guess they left it out. Product arrived as expected. It worked great as a paper table runner at our annual event. The included twine is a nice bonus. Pleased with the quality. Will probably need more string.I am satisfied with its thickness, quality of the butcher paper and your customer service.

This butcher paper is amazing. This was my very first brisket with butcher paper. I’d always been hesitant to mess with paper and flames, but I figured I’d give it a try. The results were unreal. I will never touch a roll of foil again! If you haven’t made the jump to butcher paper, do it. And I would recommend this brand for convenient packaging and a high quality product that doesn’t fall apart when the juices from the meat touch it. I am satisfied with its thickness, quality of the paper and your customer service.  I tried to get away fro foil and allow the beef to breath a little. This paper worked great for a large brisket and on the plate ribs that I made for Mothers Day. Would buy again.

没有评论:

发表评论