2019年6月9日星期日

The butcher paper works great for wrapping smoking pork

For the first time using the YRYM HT butcher paper i was very pleased. I had never wrapped my brisket or ribs with butcher paper, and it will only be the way i make brisket. quality of the product i was very happy with it. will order again. For the first time using this product i was very pleased. I had never wrapped my brisket or ribs with butcher paper, and it will only be the way i make brisket. quality of the product i was very happy with it. will order again. I've only used the paper once, but I think it has the ability to get over the crutch, while adding additional ingredients and moisture, yet still maintains more of a bark (and that little bit of chew I like in spare ribs).

The butcher paper works as it should. I use it when smoking brisket and pork shoulders. Good pricing and fast shipping. Product as described but have not put to use as of this review. If you don't use butcher paper for your brisket’s last couple of hours, you’re missing out. Like i said in title....the good stuff.  I mean its only paper so its hard to screw it up, but has been top notch. They even emailed all customers regarding a few shipping issues they had had recently. Love that they are PROactive!  I use this butcher paper to wrap brisket pork butts. Works great.

In smoking meats and making the family favorite, burnt ends one of the recipes calls for the peach butcher paper. We couldn't locate any in time so we just use regular parchment paper. And then ordered this Peach butcher paper. The meats were good the first time but in using the peach butcher paper the second time it made a huge difference. It even came with an e-book for sauces and rubs that we definitely will be trying. Have yet to use the product was purchased for smoking meat and wrapping to rest in the paper. Perfect timing on the shipment lead to a great brisket. Perfect butcher paper for wrapping a brisket during its 10 hrs journey to culinary heaven. The butcher paper lives up to the hype. I really love it.

My husband got me an offset smoker for my birthday and I spend my weekends smoking all kinds of meat. Just used in on a brisket yesterday. I mostly have been reading Steven Raichlen and Aaron Franklin as my guides through my learning process. Nice product. It was my first time using butcher paper to wrap a brisket, but it worked very well. It would also hold up well to serve food for easier clean-up.

没有评论:

发表评论