2019年5月17日星期五

butcher paper is a necessity for barbecue and grilling

My husband is a big meat smoker, and brisket is his favorite. Hard to find brown butcher paper(which helps meat finish cooking) that has no wax and comes in a roll. Ordered from amazon and almost beat the meat from being done! Thanks to everyone for the great service and product!! Butcher paper was delivered promptly and intact. YRYM HT Butcher Paper is good quality and will be used for wrapping Smoked Briskets as well as serving Home BBQ . Good quality product, as described on Amazon. We use this for wrapping products and it works well. Will buy again. Very happy with this product. The paper has a nice weight to it without being too thick/too thin. Fits my vintage paper-cutter perfectly! I am using the butcher paper to line our kitchen cabinet shelves and it looks good and is easy to install.I bought these to wrap all my Christmas gifts and it has been great. Very versatile.
butcher paper

This butcher paper is a necessity for anyone serious about their barbecue. Shipping was quick, just as advertised. Used it to wrap a brisket and it worked great on the grill.Will purchase again in the future. Great for leftovers. The Amsha Butcher Paper was easy to work. I will order this again. I'm really pleased with the large roll of butcher paper I recently ordered and received. My husband is a novice at smoking brisket, and the recipe required wrapping the meat in butchers paper during the last two hours of smoking. This roll is wonderful, nice heavy weight so it won't tear, and easy to cut to your desired length. It kept the meat perfectly intact until we unwrapped it. This will last us quite a while, but when we do reorder, I will most certainly order from this seller. Wonderful ease of ordering and a happy customer, thank you!

It was exactly what I was looking for. I'm not using it for food purposes but it was definitely the product described. Bought this butcher paper for wrapping meats during the smoking process. Works great. Will definitely buy again. This is exactly what we were looking for . It is perfect to put on the table when eating steamed crabs. It has nice weight and nothing bleeds through. Great for craft projects also. Very please with this product and will be ordering more as needed. Shipping was excellent. Product-I'll respond when I use it to wrap my brisket next week.

Who would ever guess you could get excited over butcher paper? This is exactly what I was looking for - and more. It's a great product - no plastic to infiltrate your meats with all those endocrine disruptors. Jay, from Caseguru, is ever-so-helpful and friendly, checking in to make sure everything was delivered ok, that the product met my expectations, etc. He even linked a recipe book with BBQ rubs and sauces, with hints for smoking meats.Great product for healthy meats, wrapping, freezing, smoking, (or whatever else you'd like to use the roll of paper for!) AND the best customer service ever!

没有评论:

发表评论