2019年5月8日星期三

YRYM HT mats can be used with any type of grill

Many infrared grills can easily exceed 500 degrees Fahrenheit at the cooking surface. Personally - I would not trust using this grill mat on my Charbroil infrared grill.  I don't know as I am not familiar with the grill you mentioned. I works great on my gas BBQ and on my Cuisinart electric griddle.  I guess they can because I used them with my charcoal grill,and it worked great.  How do I submit for the warranty? When you receive your item register it so they have it on file and that will or should document your warranty as well.  If these mats are solid and impermeable, then how much smoke flavor can make its way into the meat when using soaked wood chips on charcoal? The smoke will curl around the edges and fill the cavity of the charcoal grill. I really like Weber for this.

YRYM HT grill mat can be used with any type of grill as long as you follow the temperature guidelines of max 500 degrees Farenheit. what are they made out and how long can you leave them on the grill before they melt? Not positive on material but just feels like rubber And they can be used up to 500 degrees from the instructions , They are good to 500 degrees F they are made of a fabric material easy to clean . The package states made with PTFE 100% non-stick fabric. I have used them for corn, and other vegetables, and they haven't melted yet. Even cooked burgers on them. Don't show any signs of melting or wear and tear.  They never melt, just wipe off after using, this is my 3rd year of use.

Are these grill mats reusable? Yes they are. Wash in warm soapy water and let dry. Lay flat or loosely rolled.  Yes. With warm soapy water, don't bend or cut into them ... You can cut to fit, but when cooking with it, use silicone spatula/tongs.  Yes, they are reusable, and they clean up very well. I purchased more, grill tools as we have a very large grill and I can fit 3 across to cook several different types of food. I also wanted some for our home grill, as this is our "glamping" campsite grill.  Yes they are. There are 2 if them and they can be cut to size if needed. I just washed mine in the sink with dish soap. You can also put them on the top rack in the dishwasher.  Can I use this to protect my mica countertop from heat when using my electric grill indoors? I am sure you should check with the Manufacturer, but since that is not the purpose of the product, my guess is that they would say no.

The major health benefit of grilling is so fat will drip off into the grill. Will this product allow for that to happen or does meat cook in the fat? Great question! We suggest using a plastic or silicone spatula and gently scraping excess juice/grease off to the side away from open flames.  The mat is not porous but I've sloped my grill slightly so fat runs off away from the meat and the fire. Whenever fat or juice drops into flames it flares therefore scorching or charring the meat which is far less healthier than a little fat adding flavor. The mat cleans up easily after cooking.  In my experience with it, it cooks in it. But I flipped my meat to another part of the mat.  No it will stay on top of the mat until there is enough to run off the sides of it. We use ours for fish and works well. I suppose if the grill had a slight angle to it the grease would run off rather than puddle up between the grate slots.  It will largely cook in the fat. I would say this is more like reusable aluminum foil for grilling purposes. Fish, and veggies, and such.

没有评论:

发表评论