2019年5月10日星期五

YRYM HT grill mat can be used for grilling and BBQ

Purchased the YRYM HT grill mats last week as I was planning a rib BBQ this week. Had 8 guests last night for a rib dinner. Baked the ribs for 3 hours, then put them on the grill to finish them off. I used my new grill mat and these things were AWESOME!! I had just purchased new Weber flavor bars and didn't want BBQ sauce getting all over them. I placed the grill mats down added the 4 racks of ribs and slathered them with BBQ sauce. Closed the cover and let them caramelize 10 minutes. I flipped the ribs over, very generously slathered them with more BBQ sauce and waited another 10 minutes. They caramelized beautifully! ABSOLUTELY NO MESS ON MY GRILL RACK OR ON THE FLAVOR BARS! The mats cleaned up perfectly and look brand new again. I highly recommend these mats!

Bought this BBQ grill mat to use at the boat, first time I used them was to cook Philly cheese steak with onions and peppers - it was amazing. Everything cooked to perfection although it did take a little longer than anticipated. The mats are sturdy, easy to clean, and reusable. Next I am going to try breakfast - pancakes and fried eggs. These mats have really extended my culinary options on the grill! Bought this grill mats to use at the boat, first time I used them was to cook Philly cheese steak with onions and peppers - it was amazing. Everything cooked to perfection although it did take a little longer than anticipated. The mats are sturdy, easy to clean, and reusable. Next I am going to try breakfast - pancakes and fried eggs. These mats have really extended my culinary options on the grill!

It is truly a wonderful product, which works surprisingly well. A sheet slightly thicker than a piece of paper, but strong and durable, can help you grill steaks, burgers, vegetables or just about anything you can throw on a grill. No more food falling through the grill! Cleanup is quick and easy, and you don't have to scrub the grill itself. YRYM HT Grill Mat fits perfectly on my portable propane Weber grill, with just a little trimming. I cannot recommend this excellent product highly enough.  You can buy best Grill mat at YRYM HT.

These mats seem too good to be true but THEY WORK!! The thin mat allows grill marks on your food and are a snap to clean plus the grilled items do not stick to the mats. I have grilled up to about 450 degrees with no ill effects on the mat, the instructions say they handle temps up to 500 degrees. As of now I have grilled using the mat several times with no deterioration of the mat, so while they have a lifetime guarantee I am assuming that means they get replaced if & when they wear out. They are expensive, but when one considers the expense of grill cleaners, the mess made to keep your grill useable and the lifetime guarantee the value is there.



x

没有评论:

发表评论