2019年5月13日星期一

YRYM HT Grill mat makes grill clean and easy to use

I received a grill mat as a birthday present and love it so much! I have used the grill mat for grilling pork chops, chicken, and hamburgers. I no longer have to clean my grill and worry about wire brush pieces getting in the food. They say they can be laid on the top rack of the dishwasher, but my dishwasher top rack is made weird so they don't work in there but just a little dawn and a scrubby brush and they come clean easily even when the cheese has dripped all over them. It keeps the fire from flaming up because the drippings stay on the grill mat, instead of dripping into the fire.After using these, I'll never grill again without them. Keeps my burners and grilling grate clean, and still I get the stripes on my steaks. Takes a bit of experimenting to learn how to set temperature and when to turn the steaks but once you figure it out, the results are great. Makes grilling fish and vegetables easy. Giving a set to my friends and family for Christmas.
cook on grill mat


Just a great addition to your grilling arsenal. The grill mat is the perfect grilling surface. You get grilling marks on your meat and cleanup is as simple as it could be. In addition to selling a great product, the seller - YRYM HT - is outstanding. No sooner had I received the grilling mats, I was contacted by the seller to make sure I received the mats, and to remind me that the product has a lifetime warranty, By the way, each package contains two mats.

I don't know why I didn't get this sooner. It is a must have for people who grill often. It makes it super convenient to grill items such as veggies and skewered meat which we did this past holiday weekend. One of my favorite things about it is that even with the grill mat you still get grill marks! Our zucchini and squash looked and tasted great off the grill. On top of that they easy to clean. Do yourself a favor and try them out. You won't regret it. Purchased the grill mat (along with the Burger Press) for my husband to go along with his new Weber gas grill. Did some research into various mats but ultimately chose this one due to the reviews. And they are all correct! The mat allows you to cook just about anything perfectly. It gives you the "sear marks" desired on grilled chicken, meat or fish. We have tried all three and all have been done better than if cooking directly on the grates, including hamburgers. The grill mat keeps the grill itself cleaner and cleans up easily with hot water and dish soap.

Had friends recommend this grill mat. It does a super job, keeps the grill clean and easy to clean up. You do have to heat the grill up longer than normal to get the mat hot before cooking, especially if you want grill marks on your food. We have not tried the other uses, but plan to in the future (Eggs etc). I bought this on a whim not expecting anything other to see what it does. I makes grilling salmon and other things like kebabs super easy. When pieces fall off they are on this mat, but it also grills with the grill marks on the meat like it was sitting on the grille frame. VERY happy with this item's performance and use. No more chunks of dinner falling through the grille and disappears into the bottom abyss!

I wasn't sure what to expect when I ordered this product or whether I would like it but after reading a lot of positive reviews and comments I decided to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised after grilling on it a few times and am glad I got it. It really saves a mess on the grill, (I just had to replace the burners and cast iron grates on my Weber Q grill which wasn't cheap) and a lot of cleanup from having grease drip through the grates. The food tastes the same and cleanup is easy just wipe the  grill mat down with paper towels and wash in soapy water. I use a Teflon spatula and am careful when using forks or sharp knives not to cut it but would definitely recommend it.

没有评论:

发表评论