2019年6月24日星期一

Non stick grill mat is Perfect for grilling

I bought YRYM HT BBQ grill mat for BBQ, which is exactly what I need, 4/5 times a week, and every time I use them, I wash them by hand, and they're still intact, and they're strong, and they don't wear out or anything. I'm going to use these on my grill and oven trays, and YRYM HT's product is far superior to the other items I've purchased to try out their kitchen and grill appliance options.  They easily cut the size and work really well. I have no problem with it, and I clean it every time. Their work is very efficient, which takes longer to cook, but the advantage is that the whole barbecue area can be used. When fat drips onto the back of the sheet instead of onto the flame, flame extinction is greatly reduced.

I have used the BBQ grill mat 8 times so far. Once for burgers and then barbecued chicken. Every said juiciest they could remember on a gas grill. No grill cleanup for me even with the BBQ sauce. The non stick grill mats is great as Heat does not damage them and you even get grill lines on your steak. Just take the mat off when finished and clean it in the sink. It is very convenient to fry sausages in a natural shell: do not burn to the grill and do not break when flipping. I don' t worry about how clean the grill is with this solution. Food taste great and you still get those nice grill marks. Also, I have a inexpensive grill at home and the BBQ grill mat prevents flare ups.


The non stick grill mat is awesome. Perfect for grilling, with my wife making some chicken wings on the side with barbecue sauce, cleaning the oven rack is always a nightmare. She used one of the barbecue mats, and not only did they cook well, but she scrubbed the residue off with kitchen paper. Great product.

I've been using aluminum trays on our gasoline grill for over a year to keep the flames to a minimum, and I've never heard of these or considered them until we came across these grill mats that really work well and I love them. I highly recommend it. Needed two for Charbroil grill so three for future use.

没有评论:

发表评论