2019年7月30日星期二

YRYM HT barbecue grill mat is perfect for fish and vegetables

I recently used my new YRYM HT barbecue grill mats. They worked wonderfully, my brand new BBQ still looks brand new after a day of cooking. I am purchasing a set for my two sons who also recently bought new BBQ's. What a pleasure not have to clean the grill. I grill regularly throughout the week. I have a LARGE grill and prefer cooking large meats like steak without the YRYM HT grill mat however, the YRYM HT barbecue grill mat is perfect for fish and vegetables. Without the YRYM HT grill mat these delicate vegetables had a tendency to fall through the grate on my large grill. Thanks for providing me with a most useful tool for grilling.

My husband has used our new barbecue grill mats a few times. Not only do they make clean up a breeze, they also help create a more even heat distribution on our old grill. The result is beautifully seared steaks and perfectly barbecued chicken. Excellent mat for grilling, could not believe the difference when we made grilled chicken. The meat was not dry and had better flavor! This product works great! I love how easy the mats are to wash when done using them. I highly recommend these mats. Love the non stick and that there are 2 in the pack! These mats are the real deal! I absolutely love the easy cleanup and even grilling surface they provide. Highly recommend!!!

YRYM HT barbecue Grill Mats arrived today. Packaging was solid. I washed mats as directed and tried them out this evening. My steaks cooked so evenly and were so tender and juicy. I highly recommend this product. My husband has had this copper grill mat on his wish list for several months. I really don't know why he hasn't bought it for himself. Guess he would rather buy for others. I decided it was about time he got so I ordered him. We haven't used them yet, but I know he is looking forward to using them. Excellent product. Relatively easy to clean. Would recommend for a better grilling experience.

I spent about $50 on new cast iron grill grates so I bought these mats to help the new ones last longer. Used my pads for the first time and they work great. When the juices from the chicken gathered on the mats I just pulled the chicken off and left the mats on the grill to cook until the juice turned black and carmalized. After that, I just scraped it off with a PLASTIC spachula and it came off real easy. When I removed the mats the grill grates were spotless. I could have also pulled them off and washed them while the juice was still liquid but I didn't want it to go down my drain. Sear marks not as obvious but chicken tasted the same so that's all that matters to me.

没有评论:

发表评论