2019年7月31日星期三

Grilling with miracle BBQ grill mats come out perfect with grill marks

I really like the YRYM HT grill cooking mat but have a few tips on using the miracle BBQ grill mats. First they arrived as expected in a large box with plenty of packaging, maybe a little more than necessary but allowed them to arrive flat and intact. Cooking burgers: they worked just as expected but I think if I can modify my Grill slots below the mats to have just a slight incline I might be able to keep some of the grease away from the cooking surface. I had to shift burgers back and forth and "push" the grease over the end of the mat to keep the smoke and mess under control. Plus flare-ups were very minimal.

Hot dogs: these actually cooked better than the burgers. They came out perfect with Grill marks like you want without the excess charring that sometimes can happen on a flare-up. The only thing I'd do differently is run a quick paper towel over the surface since I had cooked burgers first and there was a bit of oil buildup, but then again maybe that helped the flavor.Both burgers and dogs all cooked evenly. All in all really enjoyed the miracle BBQ grill mats and would recommend to anybody that wants a grilled type of burger experience while working on an outdoor BBQ.   I cooked on the grill cooking Mat during the 4th of July. Its hold up great and all the items I cooked on it was good. Bought as a gift for my dad who requested this particular mat and brand. Grilling mat feels heavy-duty ! Look for review update following holiday grilling

I have purchased miracle BBQ grill mats, and I find YRYM HT grill cooking mat to be the most sturdy. I would/will buy again. I love this products. The YRYM HT miracle bbq grill mats have made me willing to Bar B Que even more. Easier to clean. Used them the first time today. First time that my burgers didn't stick and the brats finish of a nice brown. Great product!  Haven't used yet, but am excited to use within next week. I will repost when I use and give hopefully a better review.

I have and use regularly an infrared grill. It is more than fantastic for steaks. Due to the high heat, I get a fantastic carmelization(char) on the steaks and a very juicy, medium rare center.This was before the YRYM HT Best Miracle BBQ Grill Mat, While my results on steaks were extraordinary, I regularly burnt the chicken and fish items that I was grilling. I was very frustrated and didn't know how I could get better results from my infrared grill. My infrared grill can produce temps in the 700 degree range when pushed to the limit. Great for steak-charring but very poor for chicken and fish. The benefit of the YRYM HT Best BBQ Grill Mat is that, unlike prominantly advertized grill mats of very inferior quality it can handle a temp of 700 degrees without burning the items you place on it. You want to cook chicken breasts? Just kick up your infrared grill to 600-700 degrees, place the breastsa on your mat, then cook them to your desired level. you will get good, well defined grill marks from your grill without any chance of burning. The YRYM HT Best BBQ Grill Mats have a 7-year warranty. Their thickness is 250% of most of their competitors which allows them to handle higher temps(700 degrees vs. 500 degrees.They have a 7-year warranty which their competitors cannot match. I am not supported in any way by the manufactures of this product.. 

没有评论:

发表评论