2019年7月28日星期日

butcher paper wrapping is great for BBQ smoking

I Like YRYM HT butcher paper roll ! This is a thicker piece of butcher wrapping paper, so the marker pen and paint won't leak out. We also use it as a game mat. I'll definitely recommend this to anyone, and when it's used up, I'll buy more. A large roll, good value for money, I used to wrap flowers, each time need a lot of, before worrying that a roll of paper is not enough, after receiving the goods, I know so much. Enough for me to use a long time, is a natural paper, good quality, the length is just right, even the branches of flowers can be wrapped together, good, practical. The YRYM HT butcher paper wrapping is used for BBQ smoking. Works extremely well and it does beat using aluminum foil. Foil steams brisket and the butcher paper does allow for a juicy brisket with a BARK!

The YRYM HT butcher paper wrapping is perfect. A really good deal! It comes on a huge butcher paper roll and it also has plastic inserts on the end and if you want, you can put it on a rod I am using it wrap and freeze meat and it works great for that. Much better than using plastic freezer bags The quality is great . This will also come in handy for crafts and wrapping prepared foods. Less wasteful than plastic. Full disclosure: I didn't use this as butcher paper! Used it for craft stuff for VBS. We crumpled it up and spray painted it gray for rocks, hung it up and painted in it mural-style, among other things. Really pleased at the quality/durability.

The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is what I needed to wrap boxes for shipping. The right thickness. Not too thin so it won't tear easily. Not too thick so its hard to fold over the edges of a box. Works great and leaves no mess!I used to use tinfoil for oven cook but this is so much better.wish find this first. Great buy. Great quality. We actually used this for Christmas wrapping paper for the kids. It was durable enough to withstand kids coloring on it and then using it to wrap a gift haha. We loved it. Very large roll of paper! Very large size! But not very thick, I used it to make a cake compartment, the effect is good! This butcher paper is great. A nice big roll, high quality, and reasonably priced. I used it for smoking brisket and worked just great. Not as water insoluble as they say but, works great. Would be nice if there was a holder for the roll. However, it does the job.

I purchased to use at vintage trade shows. It adds the perfect touch when wrapping items up for customers. It's already cut. It's easy to rip off. It's the right size.Free shipping is my favorite, actually it comes pretty fast.I put the steak on it. Purchased this roll for smoking brisket and beef roasts in the Traeger. Good quality paper and worked well.

没有评论:

发表评论