2019年7月25日星期四

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat makes grill easy

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is Great product and is making our grilling of vegetables and seafood a pleasure! Great product and is making our grilling of vegetables and seafood a pleasure! Great product...Easy Maintenance...Would recommend this to anyone who grill but hate cleaning afterwards! Excellent quality - thick mat, and cooks great. Some light grill marks, but good enough. Meat was well cooked and easily removed from mat with no sticking. Clean up of the mat was quick and easy. Other good news, no messy drippings on the grill grates or burners. Excellent follow-up from the manufacturer un-solicited. Another great product. My wife and I like to grill vegetables and seafood on our grill and before we found this product, we tried a multitude of products. No falling through, keeps my seasoning on the food, so easy to clean and store.

I did make a mistake and let the grill get too hot and some of the fish oil caught fire which caused a little damage to the BBQ grill mat. I contacted the company and they were awesome. Not only did they give me some more detailed instructions on how to use the mats but they also sent me a new set no charge. Really excellent service and a great product. This was a gift for my son that loves to grill out. The first use was for breakfast. He and his wife said it was better than cooking on the stove. This was a gift for my son that loves to grill out. The first use was for breakfast. He and his wife said it was better than cooking on the stove. This was a gift for my son that loves to grill out. The first use was for breakfast. He and his wife said it was better than cooking on the stove.These mats are fantastic, burgers and steak cook in their juices and still have the grill marks and flavor, Makes clean up a snap.

The non stick grill mat set are fantastic, burgers and steak cook in their juices and still have the grill marks and flavor, Makes clean up a snap. Great product. Love the grill marks! Mostly easy to clean, but have not tried just leaving it on the grill between cookouts. At least the grill stays clean! I haven't used the ones I bought yet because they are Father's day gifts but the two I already have at home work so well. My family loves them. Great grill mat. Super non-stick. Keeps the grates clean without sacrificing any of the BBQ experience. My husband used the grill mat to grill hamburgers and hot dogs and it worked great and the clean up was so easy. The grill had been cleaned ahead of time so no clean up there either. 

I used them for the first time and they worked perfectly as advertised! Sure makes clean up a snap! no more bbq sauce encrusted grates to clean. Purchased this Grill Mat for my husband because he hates cleaning the grill. This Mat is GREAT, cleans up with dish soap and water, leaving my husband's precious grill in great shape.  Working great so far, really nice for grilled chicken and fish. Pain to clean though, but the elimination of flare ups on the gas grill makes up for it! Used this the first time today,, worked as it should did kabobs and everything cooked up wonderfully super pleased with my purchase. Used it for the first time. The meat cooked perfectly. Couldn't tell the difference between when the mat was used and when it wasn't as far as taste. Easy to clean. Love it so far but will be interesting to see how long it lasts.

没有评论:

发表评论