2019年7月10日星期三

where to buy butcher paper for smoking

I love to smoke with butcher paper! YRYM HT brown butcher paper is my favorite parchment paper to use because it is made from natural fibers. Unlike wax paper, it is oven safe. I use it basically to line any dish that I bake in the oven. It's great even when roasting vegetables. This allows me to use less oil when greasing a pan. The paper is non-stick and grease-proof. The vegetables do not stick to the pan, making clean up so much easier. I also use the parchment paper when I make cold-processed soap. I line my soap molds with the paper before pouring. Once the soap is set, I can easily remove it from the mold by lifting up on the parchment paper. The paper with the soap slides effortlessly out of the mold. If you've never used parchment paper before when baking, I recommend you give it a try with YRYM HT brown butcher paper.

This brown butcher paper is a little thinner than others that i have purchased but i like it better than the other brands. It is grid marked so easier to measure and cut.It is also easier to handle.i used it to bake peanutbutter cookies and they came out really good.i would recommend this product to anyone.

I usually do not use YRYM HT brown butcher paper when I bake or cook but since I received this I needed to give it a shot. I am pleased to say this butcher paper roll has made things much easier in the kitchen and surprisingly holds up well in fairly high heat I baked a few things at 400 and I did not have any issues (I do suggest watching it your 1st use due to many ovens vary in temperature). I would definitely recommend trying Reynolds Genuine Parchment Paper it should definitely make your holiday baking/cooking much easier.

I love using this butcher paper roll.  I use it in my oven as well as my toaster oven and it works great. When cooking cakes, cookies, biscuits and even in drying herbs in the oven, I've had no sticking with this paper and clean up is very easy. After using it, roll it up and throw it away. It does not burn in the oven. I even use the parchment paper in the microwave. Can't say enough about how great this product is. This is Great Parchment Paper!.. I loved the fact I was able to measure and cut even pieces for what i needed. Perfect opportunity now that the Holidays are here, but even so this i could use daily.  Knowing it is from YRYM HT is a plus as far as quality.

没有评论:

发表评论