2019年7月23日星期二

where to buy butcher wrapping paper

I bought YRYM HT butcher paper to line a whelping box as I breed Great Danes. we generally use newspaper roll ends but I wasn't able to get any before this last litter and bought this instead. When it arrived, I was pleasantly surprised. It is a nice, heavy-weight butcher paper of great quality, without a waxy finish. It contained the mess well, is easy to change out, and now I'm using it to start potty training my 6 week old puppies. I just ordered another roll for my next litter. This item on Amazon is an amazing deal. To get all this high quality paper shipped to my door for such a low price is amazing. I use it mostly for packing paper but it will do for a multitude of uses. I find no negatives to purchasing this item.

I have used butcher paper roll to wrap presents, package items (wrapping and padding), and cover boxes to mail when they had too much writing on them. It has lasted so long as well. When I finally run out, I'm getting another roll! Purchased on Amazon when I was moving. Pleasantly surprised by actual size and quality of product delivered. This is easily a $50-$60 item (for $20). Wrapped every plate, bowl, glass individually and had more than enough for packing and padding other items. Safer than bubble wrap for protection (because items wrapped in bubble have no give). Since the move we've used this packing paper to wrap gifts and have the remainder of the roll in the closet. Compare to packing paper in stores - stores have less quality, less volume, more price. Very happy with this purchase.

I really liked butcher wrapping paper, its heavy weight and pretty thick. Its great for wrapping paper, making rustic looking envelopes, gift bags. Its a great value because you get a pretty large roll! I'm sure it will last me a very long time. I bought this kraft paper while planning my daughter's First Birthday. I wanted a material that I could use for a wide-range of purposes at the Birthday Party (table-cloth for food, wrapping paper, sign material, book-making, etc...) and I found it in this product. We used compostable plates, bowls and spoons, so I wanted something to go with the "natural" look of those items.

I dressed it up by contrasting the kraft paper with a lot of white lace (both real and paper). I used a paper-punch that creates an edge that looks like lace for many of my signs. The contrast of the brown and the delicate white lace was quite beautiful. I only used a fraction of the roll for the Birthday Party and am excited to have plenty left over for future art projects. I am giving this product 4 stars because my only issue is that it is not a heavy enough weigh. It feels lighter than a 50lb paper. But, overall, you can't find a better value for your dollar. A great find! Bought this to cover tables in for Thanksgiving and still had enough to wrap all my Christmas presents in. And even after that I still have 1/2, if not more, of the roll left to put on the tables for the kids to color and draw on. Once my roll runs out I will be buying more of this!

没有评论:

发表评论