2019年7月11日星期四

why uses grill mat?

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is excellent quality and value. Holds up to the any type of cooking type (charcoal, propane, natural gas, etc) and performs like a champ. A must for using public grills. Have to say, I was pleasantly surprised by YRYM HT non stick grill mat, they didn't leave dark grill lines, but they worked and made cleanup a snap, will be looking forward to using these a lot during this grilling season. This miracle Grill Mat is the right size and easy to clean up. (My first purchase was a cheaper one and was very disappointed). Used several times and still looks new. This Grill Mat is the right size and easy to clean up. (My first purchase was a cheaper one and was very disappointed). Used several times and still looks new.

I love the YRYM miracle grill mat, use it every time I BBQ. Best gadget ever, will not grill with out it.  Just used one time so far for hit dogs and it worked just as described, so far satisfied, washed with soap and water, no problem, cleaned up very well. The YRYM HT non stick grill mat is what I'm looking for he was just very good clean very easy I wish I would have known about this awhile back cuz I would have purchased it back then I would recommend this to anyone that has a Grill and loves to cook like I do. I use a small Char Broil infrared gas grill. Been using it for 6+ years and I thought I had mastered grilling steaks on my rig. Saw these on a lightning deal and decided to buy. I normally grill ribeyes but decided to try a them with a couple of prime NY strips. Not only was it easier to control the cooking (I prefer medium), keeping the juices next to the meat added a ton of flavor. They also made cleanup much easier. Awesome product!

I have used several different non stick grill mat and this mat is great! I really like the thickness of the mat. Cleans up very well. I will be buying this product for Christmas to family and friends. I've only used it once so far, and cooked chicken breasts on it. They cooked nicely and even browned a little. The clean up was super easy. No mess in the grill and a little soap and water, quickly cleaned up the mat. So far, so good. Having problems to find replacement grills for my (discontinued) grill---even replicas are not the proper size. Decided to give these mats a try. They are GREAT. Steaks had grill marks as if they were directly on the grill. Nothing sticks.... have made eggs and bacon and (truly) grilled cheese sandwiches...nothing sticks, cleanup is easy. Very happy customer!

My husband uses the miracle grill mats almost every night. He uses them to do veggies, potatoes, and meat. He loves them. I cooked boneless chicken breasts and hamburgs at the same time and everything turned out perfect! The meat was beautiful, almost to pretty to eat. They were chicken parts and were moist and had browned so nicely on both sides. The mats kept that charcoal smoke from blowing in your face. I enjoyed using them. This is my 4th set of grill mats, use them at home , in motor home and given some to our kids. The grand kids are impressed when I make them pancakes on the BBQ. this is my 4th set of grill mats, use them at home , in motor home and given some to our kids. The grand kids are impressed when I make them pancakes on the BBQ

没有评论:

发表评论