2019年7月18日星期四

where to buy butcher paper for smoking

I still have tons of butcher paper left after wrapping ALL my families Christmas presents. I used this with some red and green ribbons and it gave the gifts an old time look. I think this will last me a few more years of wrapping gifts! I have used this brown butcher paper wrap for SO many things. Great quality paper and is the perfect thickness, strong enough without being too tough. Makes the best gift wrap, great replacement for a table cloth, my toddler loves to color on a large piece on the kitchen floor while I do dishes or cook dinner, bulletin board back drop...the options really are endless. For the price you can't find anything better! And bonus, it will last you forever!

I won't have to but Christmas wrap or any other kind of wrap for a long time! I use this paper to wrap my soaps and it is great. I can decorate them and they turn out lovely. I used today to line the table for pumpkin carving and plan to use for a low country boil "dump". Can see using this for wrapping packages for shipping and kids' art projects, too. Super tall butcher paper roll is great!! Needed these for some paper machine project. As always, Amazon never deceives my expectations. Got the job done really well. Will buy again. Needed these for some paper machine project. As always, Amazon never deceives my expectations. Got the job done really well. Will buy again. You cannot find this much paper for cheaper. I am paper bag decoupaging my floors. I need a few hundred square feet of this stuff. If you go and pay craft-store prices it can add up fast. The paper is durable and strong. The color is consistent. Great Find!

I haven't used the butcher paper for smoking yet as I just got it today but it feels sturdy enough to not rip when I wrap gifts in it and it can also be crumples up as packing paper for my customers' orders so I love that I can use it in so many different ways and it's much bigger than I thought so I'll get a lot of use out of it for sure. I do a variety of crafting and thought this would come in handy - for some reason I didn't realize this butcher paper roll was 4 ft wide, so that was a surprise, but also an excellent value for the price.

So far I've drafted a skirt pattern on this, and it's durable enough for many more uses - unlike store-bought patterns. I've used this to wrap a small package and mail it - useful since I expect to be mailing stuff a bit more these days. I've also used it to cover the covers of a scrapbook - I've never made one before and had some foamboard around, seemed like a better use than going out and buying a book. I expect I'll have more use for it come Christmas - it might not be exciting wrapping paper, but it'll do the job, and much more affordably.

没有评论:

发表评论