2019年7月25日星期四

how about YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper

I bought yrym ht butcher paper roll to wrap my Christmas gifts off of something I saw on Pinterest. It worked out great. And I also use it as trash paper for messy craft projects. Its LARGE roll. I have tons left over. Great THICK paper. This Kraft Wrapping Paper is perfect for putting on the back of framed photos. This gives the photo-framing a professional appearance. I was concerned that the 50 lb basis paper thickness weight would be too stiff, but it is perfect for this application. I am very pleased with this purchase. The yrym ht brown butcher paper is non-blemished, is the correct color and weight, and is much less expensive than the kraft paper at a popular craft store where that paper is almost like tissue paper. There is so much paper in this roll that I can share it with other people that frame their photos.

Over it all there was lots left to use for another baby shower which will be coming up for my sister, the yrymht butcher paper roll has lots of utilizing and i will be using it to the very end. Fash shipping will purchase more before i run out, for sure! This is the best wrapping purchase I have ever made. Procured this to use to wrap all Christmas presents this past year, and have used it for that and so much more! It comes in handy to use on tables for crafting, you can make your own gift bags with it, envelopes, etc. It is really thick and such a large roll that you won't need to buy more for a long time. For the amount, size and weight, it is amazing that you can get it on Prime shipping as well!

Bought butcher wrapping paper roll for an inexpensive way to wrap presents. This paper is perfect! Thick enough to not show through, and you can write or design on the paper to personalize the wrapping however you want. Also can be used for a variety of other projects around the craft room. Used this for Christmas, the natural color looks just like the picture, it is nice and thick and big enough to wrap every single present that we had to put under the tree. Loved this for Christmas wrapping paper. You will need good tape or glue to make it stick otherwise the package will come unwrapped. Used this to wrap very large gifts. But have come to use it most often to roll out on the dining room table and draw with the kids! Super fun! And high quality, very thick!

The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is massive. It can be unwieldy to cut but for the price is a great value. I sell books online and wrap them in this sturdy brown paper. No complaints, just look at the measurements to make sure you have enough room for this.... The paper quality is perfect--exactly right for wrapping, covering. I just didn't realize it was a tremendously wide roll! I thought i was buying a 200' standard width roll of wrapping paper. It is meant for bulletin boards or wrapping huge items. But I think we will saw it in half to make two big rolls. The brown paper is the same weight and thickness as brown paper bags. This worked great for wrapping glassware for moving. This paper is great! Not to thick, not to thin... Perfect for wrapping or for a craft project. I think this will last me forever, but if I run out, I'll be buying more of this! I did most of my christmas wrapping with this paper and cute ribbon, everyone loved it!

没有评论:

发表评论