2019年7月24日星期三

YRYM HT Copper Mat for Grill keeps grill clean

Purchased YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mat as a gift, who grills almost every day Spring-Fall. He loved this product & greatly recommends this to all of his friends and co-workers. Wow wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't tried it for myself what a great grill tool especially for veggies.  Think I my have git one bad one on a camping trip third time use and it ripped on cleanup works great at home. Best mats ever!!! I use them on everything I cook on the grill. Thanks for making a great product!! I have used the Mat 3 times. It does leave nice grill marks on the food being cooked and keeps food from falling into the grill.

I grill so that I less to clean. I don't need something else to clean. The YRYM HT BBQ grill mat definitely requires cleaning after each use. It also doesn't seem to clean that well. Most of the food residue comes off easily but no amount of cleaning makes the mat look new. After soaking it in hot dishwater in the sink, I also put it in the dish washer. It still looks used. I'm not sure how long it will last. This product is amazing. I used it the day it came in the mail and I was not expecting it to be as useful as it was. This mat still put grill marks on the chicken, but the best part is that it kept all the juices in. I even made grilled onions and it may have been my best BBQ chicken yet. I strongly recommend buying this product. I will be purchasing more for my family and friends.

I like Copper mat for grill better than the black grill mat. These clean up about the same but look much better for longer. keeps the grease from messing up your grill doesn't really make grill marks on meat. Very happy with the mat and the time saved from having to run in and out of the house to check on side dishes. Now they're done right on the mat on the grill. Waffle cut sweet potato fries done to perfection with crispy edges. Highly recommend.  I read all the reviews and was still not sure, but ordered and I am happy. We have only used the mat once so can't answer to durability. We cooked pork chops and they turned out wonderful. Clean up was a breeze. The barbecue sauce washed right off the mat with no problem. It made grilling easier and cleanup wonderful. I like the mats a lot so far, great to keep stuff from being charred by gas grill flames!! We use these to cook bacon on our BBQ along with many other items. They work great. They work great the food we cooked came out yummy.

Haven't tried to cook on them yet, but they are a good size for the grill we have. Husband is very impressed with it and can't wait to try it out!  Update:they work great and are easy to clean/wipe off when not hot. I have used them inside on the burners also to heat up tortillas flipping them and it's easier to grab my tortilla without it falling in the burner. Food cooked very thoroughly and tasted great. Only negative wasall the grease pooling on the mats, but as far as the mats themselves they worked as advertised. These are awesome! I have an infrared grill and hate cleaning the grates and these have saved me from that chore.

I love to grill but hate the cleaning up.This is great no more cleaning up i can grill as often as I like and just wash my Kona mat off. These mats are amazing! Thick and made of high quality materials. Have grilled hot dogs with them and the mats left perfect grill marks! I have already ordered another set!  This is the single greatest enhancement to grilling since the propane tank! Eliminates flare-ups, flavor is enhanced since everything does not fall through the grates, Just Awesome. We are grilling twice as often. This works great I really like it easy to clean up and use but now I have to order the bigger one but that's okay it's great.

没有评论:

发表评论