2019年7月16日星期二

review of YRYM HT butcher paper roll

I got the butcher paper roll to cover boxes to paint like bricks for my sons Mario brothers themed party. It was way cheaper than buying specialty paper or wall paper (I was really getting creative). And buying packaging paper elsewhere was just as much for less paper. This butcher paper roll is definitely more than a need but costs just as much as I would have paid for just barely what I needed. I bought this to wrap my Christmas presents in. I'm a guy, so i figured this would be acceptable to the family. This stuff is pretty much awesome. 200ft of paper is a ton of paper. It cuts easily but is touch and doesn't rip while wrapping presents. We like to decorate it with sharpie's and draw on the presents. Or you can take ribbon and wrap it around a couple of times. VERY GOOD FOR THE MONEY. couldn't ask for better.

The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is a great roll of paper! I used it to wrap all of my gifts at Christmas and it made some beautiful packages. It is just the right weight, heavy enough so it doesn't tear when wrapping but light weight enough to make it very easy to work with. Also makes great table decorations. You will find a million uses for YRYM HT brown butcher paper and it will last for several years at least. Use it all year to wrap gifts for every occasion. Just change the ribbon color or other package adornments. Lots of CREATIVE ideas on Pinterest about using brown paper wrapping. I got so many compliments at Christmas. This brown butcher paper was great to use as table covers. It was sturdy and easy to place and secure. It looked great!

Where to buy butcher paper? The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is a very large and thick roll of paper. It will last for years and has many purposes. I do a nature-themed holiday tree every year and like to use this paper as a base for my wrapping (using colored paper ribbon and raffia ribbon and pine cones, etc., as decoration). The effect with this paper was beautiful. The paper is quite thick and it texturizes well (crumpling for effect, etc.). This roll will last me many Christmas and I suspect I will find other uses for it throughout the year. It's a good "butcher style" paper for crafters. This is wonderful, high quality paper. It's a nice, medium- to heavy-weight kraft. We used it to wrap books for mailing and to wrap holiday gifts. It's easy work with yet sturdy. Scissors slide nicely across it, indicating a good paper. There was plenty to wrap 60 books, a few dozen Christmas gifts, and still give the roll to my 2 1/2 year old niece to roll out on the floor and color on.

I only wrap my presents with brown butcher paper. This butcher paper is nice. It has few flaws. It is sturdy and smooth. In fact, it is so sturdy, I have used it to wrap packages for mailing. I am on my second roll, since the beginning of the holidays.  I decided this year for Christmas Gift wrapping, I would go with all brown paper and then add ribbons & bows. I am happy with my purchase and with this product. It seems as though I barely used any off the roll, but I wrapped many presents with this. I am sure this roll will last me for several years :) It also can be used for other types of wrapping or even table protection. 

没有评论:

发表评论