2019年7月12日星期五

how to keep your grill clean with miracle grill mat

The YRYM HT non stick grill mat is good and makes it easy to clean off any residue/grease. Tried these on a whim. Had no idea that this sort of thing existed. Using about 2x / week they are flawless. I've had them over 3 months and they show no sign of any wear. Cleanup is no issue at all... soap and water make them new again. Easy to clean and cooks any meat perfect without a mess on the grill. Cooking at close to 600 degrees was no problem for the YRYM HT miracle grill mat. We are multiple cooking appliance users. Come in really handy in oven, grill and smoker. Keeps food from dropping through grates. REALLY thick and good BBQ Mats, love how food just slides right off and I've even tried to use it in a gastro-type oven to prevent stuff from sticking to the gastro-plates.... works wonders!

Have tried other mats, but YRYM HT non stick grill mat one is buy four the best! As soon as you pull it out of the package, you can tell it is different. Very sturdy, easy to clean, and even my teenage son can tell the difference. Very well worth the purchase. Have used several different kinds of the non stick grill mat and the YRYM HT are the best by far. Anything remaining on them after cooking just slides off and they are easy to wash. I know these will last for a long time. If there are better ones out there I haven't found them. I would recommend this to anybody looking for quality at a good price.

I ordered miracle grill mat on Amazon. Read a lot about miracle grill mat and decided to try out your product. I'm not disappointed with at all. Lives up to its name. Would order more mats for gifts. Now looking at the whole grill mat for my weber summit gas grill. Great product. Would recommend to friends. My husband used it for the first time and loves it. Thank you. Two weeks later and the mat is still doing great. My husband loves it. My husband used it for the first time and loves it. Thank you. Two weeks later and the mat is still doing great. My husband loves it. A friend gave me a hint that it cleans up easiest if you put it right in a sink full of hot soapy water as soon as it comes off the grill.

As of today I will give this product only 4 stars. I have only used once and I am satisfied with its performance but I need more time to have a better opinion. Very pleased wi with my new YRYM HT mats they do every thing they say they will I even fried 10lbs. of bacon and put it in the freezer for whenever it is needed I also use it my Bradley smoker for beef jerky . It makes a great drip tray and easy cleanup. The grates on my old gas grill were getting pretty nasty :( YRYM HT grill mats are the perfect solution! Have used them twice now. Worked great! Cleans up easily. Very happy. These are even better than I thought they would be. Now I can cook fish outside perfectly and not smell up the house. Plus I can make vegetables. Holding up very well and easy to clean. These are the best grill mats I have ever used. I have tried a couple of other brands that did not really hold up well and these  YRYM HT  non stick grill Mats are far superior.

没有评论:

发表评论