2019年7月2日星期二

Grilled turkey burgers with BBQ grill mat

Does what it should. I've always liked the grill marks on everything but not having my asperagus fall through the grill is nice. I use them and then wash them off with soap and water. Air dry and roll them back in a round paper towel tube. This way they will not get folded. I would buy them again and I would differently recommend them to all my friends.  A friend told me to try using a grill mat for cooking veggie burgers on my new grill. I decided on these BBQ grill mats and I couldn't be happier...no more stuck veggies or veg burgers. One of my friends recommended this to me--I was skeptical-thought the results would be like using a frying pan. No flare ups, cooked more evenly than on the grill grates,delicious flavor and easy clean-up. Great product---get one and you will be satisfied with it too.

I just received the BBQ grill mat and I tried it this evening on the grill with fish. It was browned with grill marks and cooked great. For just using it for the first time, I was impressed. I will be trying it for the grill with veggies and other things too. seems to live up to the hype. Used this for the first time last night Wednesday, April 25. Was very pleased. Grilled turkey burgers. They normally stick on the grill, but were very easy to grill and flip. Very heavy duty - it's several times as thick as some of the other ones we've used. Easy to clean and the food comes out with nice grill marks. We use it on an electric grill and it has made it so much easier to clean the grill now without the drippings.

While they work well and allow for good control and moist meats they don't create grill marks with the barbecue mat. I would recommend. Such a simple addition to the grilling experience, but it makes a big difference. Easy cleanup because everything is contained on the mats. They are durable and I still get a great sear on anything I grill. The steak was juicy and tender, and looked like it came straight off the grill. Easy clean up. Anxious to try other items. What a great fine ... a picture worth a thousand words ... does every thing the manufacturer stated ... chicken and lamb chop beautifully cooked... washes up easily ... can't wait to do delicate flaky fish... great gift item for friends that grill often.Great large mat that protects the grill from grease build up and protects the food from flare ups. Easy cleaning.   

Awesome product. I grill steak or chicken every night. Wish I had these along time ago. No flare ups even heat. Ordered Friday, received Sunday, used Sunday night to BBQ chicken! Love it, don’t have to worry about pieces falling through the grates, flare ups burning the food or food sticking! This is an unbelievable product, at first I was worried about the heating element being inhibited. To my surprise it cooked the steak that I placed on it in the same amount of time as if it were directly on the grill. It was even more amazing when I went to clean it, the mat rinses right off and it ran through the dishwasher no problem. I will definitely buy more of these in the future, and have already told a number of friends about it.

没有评论:

发表评论