2019年8月30日星期五

butcher paper for smoking meat is great for Texas smoked meat

The YRYM HT butcher paper roll is great - large roll and has lots of uses! Love to wrap my meat in them before putting them in freezer. Also can use to wrap sandwiches for lunch! They stay fresh without the plastic taste of ziplock. Great value! This paper is perfect for cooking my weekly briskets. The butcher paper seems to hold up better than any other roll that I have purchased and I am having to use much less. Great product at a great price for all cooking enthusiasts. It's nice paper; we use it to wrap ground turkey to freeze and for other freezer items. What I don't like is that I have to cut it; I wish it had a tear surface. I bought the brown Kraft butcher paper roll because I buy my meats in bulk. I break the bulk meats down and wrap them in the butcher paper first. The butcher paper is durable and easy to use. I love using butcher paper for wrapping paper. It has so many uses and it looks fabulous for gifts. I generally wrap it and use twine as a bow. Additionally this paper is perfect for creating a space for kids to color without making a mess, it is helpful in craft projects, and overall is a great product to have around.

I have a friend who is trying to start up a BBQ business, so I got him butcher paper for smoking as a gift to use as a "wrap" instead of using foil. The presentation is so much more appealing & his customers today remarked about how he's getting fancy with his packaging! Paper is thick and love that it came with string! My husband is coming up with ways to use it in cooking also. I will be using this butcher paper for crafting. It was just as described - the end of the roll was a little wrinkled but no big deal since there is so much paper on the roll. I would buy from them again. I purchased this mainly for use with Cricut’s infusible ink. I have used it twice and it worked great. A great value too!

This butcher paper roll was recommended by a craft person on the web. I used it yesterday to cover a table top when I was gluing and it worked fine. I think this would be good for multiple uses and the price is very reasonable. Bought this roll for crafts with my three year old. For the money, you get a lot of paper, which is great. I am satisfied with my purchase. After smoking my meat I finish my cook with this. Works well for cricut infusible inks as directed on cricut site. I love that this product is made in the USA!!!!!! So hard to find products that are!! I am very pleased with the quality and it worked very well with my heat press to protect against ink transferring onto the press. I will definitely purchase this again. Packaged well and came perfectly on time. Big roll of paper will be plenty of fun drawing time for my daughter. 

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking works great protecting fabrics when applying heat for ink transfers. Who knows, I may also use it to wrap meat! Great product for my science students at the school I work for. The paper is great quality and thickness for students to use and make posters/banners for projects. Overall...good buy! So far I’ve used this to lay on the table for kid’s crafts but it has many versatile uses! This product is perfect! Uncoated and unwaxed and works like a charms for the new Cricut Infusible ink as well as lots other crafts. I'm using this for the Cricut Infusible Ink transfers and it works great! I'm very happy with it. Using with the craft machine, cricket. Works well, fast processing times, and great value.

没有评论:

发表评论