2019年8月14日星期三

YRYM HT grill cooking mat eliminates the flame ups for grilling

I like being able to grill without the flames burning my food. It's great for health reasons, as well as the grill's tendency to get flare ups and ruin my expensive grass fed steaks. Great for grilling burgers or steaks. I have one slight problem with them though. It's a flat rubbery surface so the meat seams to slide around a little too easily. Maybe a thicker material or some small ridges would help. Also maybe some drain holes for all the grease that pools up? That's just my 2 cents. I would recommend YRYM HT grill cooking mat to anyone who grills a lot and gets tired of cleaning the grill grates all the time. These you just rinse off and put in the dishwasher. They are a thin material so it's easy to store. It comes with 2 mats so one only covers have the grill, you can grill burgers on one side with the mat and slowly cook sausage on the other side without the YRYM HT grill cooking mat. Big plus on my book!

No more dropping food thru the grates or flame ups, food cooks great and easy cleanup. The YRYM HT grill cooking mat is fabulous ! We especially grill lots of steaks. This mat has eliminated the flame ups and outpouring of smoke from fat dripping into the flames. Our steaks came out perfectly and had the sear marks. Prior to using this mat I had to watch the steaks virtually every minute they cooked, so as to avoid nuking the meat from those unavoidable flame ups.. The smoke emanating from the grill was irritating to my eyes as well. Presto, this fantastic mat has eliminated all those problems.. And, the mat cleans so easily. Highly recommended..Excellent product and shipping. 

I use YRYM HT grill cooking mat on my 4 burner Dyna-Glow Grill. It worked very well. I grilled potatoes and sliced onions. followed by 2 pounds of marinated chicken on the mat. I set the grill to about 75%power (about 500 degrees) with no problems. The mat was saturated with olive oil and marinade residue. I let everything cool down after grilling. Cleanup was warm water and dish soap. The mat cleaned up as good as new. I look forward to trying more challenges with my YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mat. So far, the results have exceeded my expectations. On our first time, the grill marks were too light, so I appreciate the tips in the email. I wish they were not made of teflon as I have heard now that that is questionably harmful, but i will use them anyway.

Works great! Never used a BBQ grill mat before so I was a little nervous about it melting but it does the job and holds the juices in the meat better. Bought these for my dad as a birthday gift. He (and my mom) loves them, in fact, they've both commented about how nice they were. I can't give them five stars, as I have not personally seen them in action, but definitely a 4 star rating. No more scraping, no more tin-foil,... Love 'em. Extra large, thick matt and easy to clean. Cooks anything without the flare ups and clean up is a breeze.

没有评论:

发表评论