2019年8月22日星期四

grill cooking mat makes no flame-ups and sticking

Really easy to use. Food cooks on it just like it wasn't there but no flame-ups. No charred on BBQ sauce with BBQ chicken! It is easy to clean and the food just slides right off. Love them, so convention for grilling shrimp, especially on my new pellet smoker. Amazing. Did not know these things even existed. Easy to clean,works great. I wonder how long it will last. If it holds up I will be a big fan. Best grill mat, available! Fits well and delivers- even temps, grill marks, and no sweat cleanup! So far so good used one grill cooking mat twice now . Left grill Marks . And the product didn't fall apart . Mats worked as expected. Easy clean up. Chicken did not stick at all. First time using them. Not sure if I like the texture of the meat after cooking on mat. Will definitely try a few more times. Perfect product. Exactly what I wanted. Bought an off brand first, then bought YRYM HT. YRYM HT is stronger and more durable. Fits and retains heat perfectly. 5 out of 5 stars.

We love YRYM HT barbecue grill mats! The company was easy to work with to make sure each order had gone through successfully and we even had a small issue they resolved with free mats. Totally unexpected. Great service ! Great product ! Great for cooking pizza or smaller items that fall in and awesome for smoking sausage on my Traeger when I don't want grill marks. Easy to wash and durable. I've only used the mats one time, but they worked just as promised. No food fell through the grates and the food had grill marks. Nothing stuck to them and they were easy to clean. I wish I had known these mats existed before! Great product. I've only used the mats a few times. So far, so good. Our grates had started too become rusted, so using the mats has made me feel like our food is healthier now. Easy cleanup. Great product. I never burn anything on my grill any more. It arrived promptly and intact. I am giving the 2nd one to my nephew who has an issue of burning everything he cooks on the grill to see if it can help him, too.

So far the grill cooking mat is so good! Nice and big, grill marks show on the food and they clean very nicely. Two cover a nice sized grill but I'll probably buy more as a backup. No more asparagus in the ashes! So far, so good! I cooked chicken breast last night on the grill. Some barbecue sauce some dry rub. Cooked perfectly and the barbecue sauce did not fall through the grates! Works and gives great grill marks with no sticking! Easy clean up too. I cook Steel head Trout or Salmon and each time the fish comes out perfect, not scorched, not burnt, and with all the great grill marks without putting it directly on the drill. The juices are well preserved using the grill mats. I grill everything on my barbecue grill mats, including shrimp, fish, chicken, steaks and veggies. I particularly enjoy how much easier clean-up is with the mats. MUCH easier than cleaning the grill.

Great job cooking steaks. Left overnight and was a little difficult to clean. Suggest it be cleaned immediately after it cools. Out grill tends to flame up, even on low and char whatever we are grilling. These grill mats have saved our dinner! We love that they are so easy to clean!! Cooks some foods better than others but does a great job. Salmon was amazing! So far it is working great. Bought it as a Father's Day present and he loves it so much that I got one set for myself.

没有评论:

发表评论