2019年8月26日星期一

where to Butcher paper for smoking

I was new to the smoking game and wanted to purchase to make brisket. Well everything turned out great!! Worked perfectly for smoking brisket in the green egg. Great paper! My briskets come out perfect every time. Did a seafood boil with crab, shrimp, corn on the cob, sausage etc. this paper worked perfectly to spread all the food out. It did it’s job well, used it for wrapping brisket for smoking and it did an outstanding job. This paper was thick and sturdy enough to stand up to a large brisket in the smoker and still allow even heat. It worked as described. I refuse going back to using aluminum foil when I bbq. This butcher paper helps you tenderize the meat while at the same time not ruining the hard work you put in to get that bark we all love. Used it immediately on some spare ribs and brisket everything came out delicious. Definitely a fan of this and glad I purchased it.

Smoked a brisket the other day and used the  kraft butcher paper for the first time. Not sure what how it works but this was my best brisket ever. Need to try on some pork butts next. Bought this for wrapping smoked meats and worked as expected. Also wanted it to put on a kids craft table that can be written on. Despite the higher price on this versus that of which you might find at another source, this product is very sturdy and works amazingly well with the smoker! BBQ turns out moist and delicious every time when used properly. I don't cook a Boston butt or pork shoulder without it. Much better at keeping the park vs tin foil. Helps with the stall. Wish it came with a slide cutter but the paper is perfect anyway.

I used Butcher paper for smoking on a brisket to wrap it at 250 degrees, no issues at all. Paper held up perfectly. Smoked my first brisket and used this paper to wrap it up during the last few hours of cooking. It worked great. I couldn't ask for anything more. Definitely happy with this purchase. Was not able to pass up this lightning deal. I bbq and smoke a lot so figured can never have enough. Good ol made in USA! Wish it was wider, but it does the trick if you wrap creatively.  I use this for my texas crutch. Perfect for wrapping my briskets. Can't go wrong. This is the real deal for butcher paper. Use this for smoking brisket and allows it to breathe more as opposed to aluminum foil...would buy again.

Worked great for the brisket I smoked. I've been using this for wrapping briskets and giving my kid something to draw on. Works great! No complaints. The roll was long enough that I don't mind using the paper for all kinds of things. Works great for lighting a charcoal chimney starter. We use this to wrap smoked brisket and pork partway through the smoke session to retain moisture. Works great! The 18” roll is a handy size for large cuts of meat. Really does the trick. I was watching youtube vids and thinking "really, does butcher paper make that much of a difference?" Yep......with brisket, it does. Just try it. We use this to wrap smoked brisket and pork partway through the smoke session to retain moisture. Works great! The 18” roll is a handy size for large cuts of meat.

没有评论:

发表评论