2019年8月16日星期五

YRYM HT Butcher Wrapping Paper is durable for wrapping and storage

The cardboard tube the butcher paper roll comes on is much wider that I thought. I purchased it to replace one I got at Pottery Barn for a kid’s craft table. PB’s is much smaller, more like you’d get from a roll of wrapping paper. This one is much bigger and as a result my toddler likes to hide things in it. Perfect paper to wrap items. YRYM HT Butcher Wrapping Paper is durable - does not tear easily. Using to wrap items prior to shipment. Protects items and looks good to customer. Think this is 3rd role and will be another! My kid is using this to cut out shapes more then draw, but it holds up great to markers. Not sure I'd paint much with this, but as drawing paper in quantity it's great. I use this with home school students (ages 7 and 10), and they love the smooth texture for drawing, painting, etc. It also is durable and multi functional. A great deal!

I ordered YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper to cover banquet tables for a party, the idea being that guests could color and write on it. Worked great! It would work for many other art projects, too, I think. We wanted a smaller paper sheet for classroom art projects. This fit on our existing dispenser and is good quality paper. The only drawback is that it doesn't tear in sheets as easily as the larger roll. I taped two overlapping strips over my dining table for my son to draw, color, and sticker all over and it worked great. Bought for my daughter to paint on, and it seems to hold very well. Like the product. Would recommend. Works great with the grandkids art table. They love to draw.

I ordered butcher paper roll as replacement paper on the “Daily Deal”. It fits the Melissa and Doug art easel perfectly. It also has the hard plastic middle to keep it on the role so that it doesn't wrinkle when it’s tugged on. It’s the best replacement role for the price that I’ve purchased thus far. This is definitely a product that I will order again....many times! Cover boxes to make blocks for a baby shower , worked perfectly, easy to wrap, very durable. I bought it as a gift for my grandson. He seems to like scribbling on it. Bought as a refill for the ikea paper holder and it works great. I think you get more with this roll than with the ikea rrefill, and the paper is whiter. Glad I ordered and will reorder when this roll gets low! This paper has a shiny, non-absorbent finish. The butcher paper roll is good for wrapping gifts maybe but not good for paint, which tends to run off, especially if water-based. The paper also puckers as the paint dries.

Great product, my daughter loves coloring/painting on it. We use it on an easel she got for Christmas. For a school setting this paper is great. It gives the students plenty of space to express their inner artist. It is a great value and easy to store for future use. Love this! We cover my daughter's little table with it so she can go wild with markers, bingo dabbers, crayons and stickers. We've loved using this paper for our kids art projects - the paper is high quality durable and works well across crayons, markers, paints etc. I like it because it's paper on a roll and I can cut it off wherever I choose. I have not used it yet, but plan to make a banner with it for our summer family get together. Got this to go on my daughters easel from IKEA. Fits perfectly.

没有评论:

发表评论