2019年8月8日星期四

YRYM HT non stick grill mat is a must for BBQ enthusiasts

Received YRYM HT non stick grill mat today and used it tonight! It worked great for our veggies! Way impressed! I got a chance to use these for the first time last night. I have to say I'm very excited about the results. We grilled some salmon and also did a vegi grill on the second mat. Both turned out great. Perfect grill marks on the fish and a wonderful job on the vegetables. If I had any issues it was that there were so slick I had to be careful with the vegetables to keep from sliding off but just have to take your time. I couldn't be happier! These really work! And better than it's "Seen on TV" competition. Easy to use, wash, etc. Made about 3 dozen kebabs on the grill last night for a NFL party. Nothing stuck to the mats/grill, all the food cooked perfectly.

Great non stick grill mat for grilling!! Cleans up nice and save your grates. Already recommended this product to several friends.  The product lived to my expectations. The steaks and the fish cooked the same if not better than the open grill. Easy clean up and non-stick! My burgers were perfect! Have not the opportunity to try it, look forward to the weekend. Far superior to the Yoshi Barbecue grill mats I used previously. Thicker, more durable and less inclined to accumulate grease and grime. These are the best grill mats I've ever used, at any price. Highly recommended! (I have NOT been paid or otherwise compensated for this review) Great product. So much better quality than the cheaper thin mats. Super fast delivery. I ordered two mats and when they arrived both had holes in them and appeared charred. I'm assuming I received used BBQ Mats. Not pleased as of now.

Using the YRYM HT barbecue grill mats were a wonderful experience bbq-ing some chicken kabobs. No more sticking to the grates, and the taste of the kabobs was awesome. I just grilled Steak on it and it came out great , your missing the grill marks ,, but the flavor was very good and juicy, and no sticking. I'm really looking forward to when i do Kabobs, things always fall off of the skewer and end up in the grill. I purchased this for a relative who loves to grill. She loves it. No more food mess. Foil is expensive, $12 a roll and the less we have to use, the better. She said it cut her cooking time in half. You can spend less time at the grill and more time with your loved ones, and the hot food lol. Very easy to clean. I just used a damp paper towel. I would of given it 5 stars if it was just a little larger.

This grill mat is the best, No sticking, easy clean up and great price. I would recommend to everybody. A great product that works as well as it is advertised. I was a bit hesitant at first, but glad now I tried it. These mats work great. Kept the juices in with our fish, chicken and steaks. It was so easy for cleanup too. Forgot the mats on the grill overnight...no problem cleaning them the next day. Just amazing. Good quality mats. Thicker than other ones I have seen. Would buy again and again. Give as gifts too! Great way to BBQ and maintain the flareups to a minimum! I love these mats! i have tried others that are much thinner and do not function as well. These mats clean up much better and easier.

没有评论:

发表评论