2019年8月24日星期六

YRYM HT barbecue Grill Mats keep grill clean

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats work great. Thinner than what I originally expected. Not exactly the same material as your standard silicone baking mat. Allows for the transference of sear marks to the food. Can be cut to fit your grill grates if necessary. Lifetime warranty a plus. these mats are awesome, we went to the park for a picnic and used these on the rusty grills that are there, no problems, clean food, i bought extra and shared them with family, my nephew was making eggs and hash browns on it. Move over sliced bread, this is the new "thing". Love this grill mat. No more flare ups and juices stay inside meat, not in your grill. Sure better than those "Seen on TV". The grill mat worked well on the grill and performed as advertised. The Matt did not clean up well despite both hand washing and placing it in the dishwasher.

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats saved my day they were wonderful - my friends all teased me and told me I could have used foil but by the time they finished watching me cook they wanted to know where I got them ~ wonderful product ~ wonderful experience and easy cleanup. These are amazing! They are especially good for grilling/smoking fish. No worries about the food sticking to the grill and they are a breeze to clean up. Wish I had found out about them sooner. YRYM HT barbecue Grill Mats exceeded our expectations!! We will purchase more in the future when needed. Does just what it says it will - grills and keeps the grill clean. Fairly easy to clean - washed with warm soapy water but needed to do it twice. Haven't tried it in the dishwasher, but definitely recommend this product.

YRYM HT non stick grill mat great, first of all, it comes in a pack of 3 for that price alone it is a great deal. Combine that with the fact that you can cut them down into any size desired makes theme extremely useful, they are very easy to clean and food does not stick to them at all. This makes grilling on a new infrared grill much easier for cleaning up as well. My husband likes them but they aren't as easy to clean as they advertise, even in the dishwasher. Cleans better than the previous 3 I bought. It still does not meet the "wash it in hot , soapy water and put it in the dishwasher and it comes out spic and span". You still have to clean it completely before inserting it into the dishwasher. If you haven't tried these...do it. Really work well I can fry bacon on my grill....no kidding.

Fantastic Product. Fantastic Customer support! I've only used it 2 times and seems to work ok. I need to use it more. It does seem a little thin. I have seen others that are a litttle thicker. Hope it holds up. Have used them twice now - grilled hamburgers - juicy, grilled chicken - also very good - no problems, easy to clean - very pleased with these mats! We use the grill mats on a regular basis and love them, no more scouring the grates. I have used the mat several times and I love it. You still get the flavor and char from the fire. And the grill doesn't get dirty at all. Pretty cool!!! Bought the three pack....workes Great, easy to wash and no messy grill!

没有评论:

发表评论