2019年8月28日星期三

YRYM HT barbecue mat makes cleanup a breeze after grilling

The YRYM HT barbecue mat makes cleanup a breeze after grilling. They keep meats juicy while cooking. The results were great! Chops cooked evenly no flare ups causing burnt areas. No problem with sticking and highly recommend this product! It did very well for the shrimp but you do have to clean right away.  Used my new grill mat to barbecue pork chops on Memorial Day. The results were great! Chops cooked evenly no flare ups causing burnt areas. No problem with sticking and highly recommend this product! Clean cooking with very little mesh on my cooking grates.easy to clean. Easy fit on the grill . Things seem to cook faster on higher heat without burning or flaring up. Still have to try the screen but shrimp on the barbecue mat i is next! I like to grill chicken wings, steak and prawns on the barbecue mats. Doesn't that sound great?This product won't stain the grill and is easy to clean.This is the place that I am quite satisfied with!

I was first skeptical about this item for its price, but it's the best investment I've ever made. Half month ago I cleaned out my grill, got all the gunk out. Just now, I grilled shrimp and sweet pepper, the pepper will exudate liquid and the liquid will stay on the mat, absorbed by the shrimp, make the shrimp tender and juicy. When i was going to clean the mat, everything slid off the mat, super easy to clean, and a plus I don't need to clean my grill, from the pic, any grease or juices from what you're grilling won't go though the best grill mat. The package include 4 solid mats and 2 mesh mats, these best grill mat will suit for charcoal broiling or any other grilling which need the smoke to make the meat tasty. It's fine grids will let the smoke though and prevent tiny food from falling off. I recommend this product.

I like to roast fish and shrimp very much. I often barbecue with my friends. However the barbecue mat I bought before often scorched my fish.It felt terrible.But the barbecue mat I bought this time is very good, and the fish and shrimp are delicious. I will buy it again! These barbecue MATS are great!It feels good, and the meat doesn't stick to it.In the summer, my family often go to barbecue together. This barbecue mat is very useful.It is made of high quality material, very safe, I will recommend it to my friends!

I was a little worried about the quality because of the price, but it seems that i'm worried too much. The solid mat is a little thicker than the one i used to purchase from other seller, and also this mat works better, and two mesh mats is a plus, you don't need to purchase the mesh mats again. These days i used these mats for baking and grilling, it helps low down the temperature to prevent food from scorching and help preserve moisture, make the food tastier. If you wanna a cheap and cheerful BBQ grill mat, this will be a nice choice, recommended.

没有评论:

发表评论