2019年8月12日星期一

Butcher Paper is Perfect for wrapping brisket for smoking

Timely and exactly what was expected. I gave butcher paper roll to my grandchild, who is always looking for paper for her projects. Now she can draw and create to her heart's content a long as the roll lasts! Used for gift wrapping. Children applied ink stamps to it. A bit too transparent for these purposes. I used to to wrap Christmas presents in boxes, then stack them to look like snowmen. This paper worked great and was much cheaper than buying gift wrap. We use it for art projects for kids. they can make banners. Arrived quick. Great quality. My son uses it for drawing. He can cut off a piece of any size and draw huge pictures of towns and farms. Perfect size roll for my grand daughter to use to color to her heart's content. I will buy from this company again. Very sturdy and easy to work with.

I used YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper with my heat press. Good paper. Useful as table cloth cover w markers. This is the real paper that butchers use. It is a generous amount on the roll. Worked great for hunting season. Love the paper. I have a great nephew who loves to draw and write stories and he loves rolls of paper. This will be a hit at Christmas! This butcher wrapping paper came in record time; a day earlier than estimated. I actually couldn't find the paper I wanted for a project I was working on, so I ordered this, used gold, metallic stamps on it and wrapped boxes for a table centerpiece! Perfect! I like the weight of this paper as it is easy to use and to wrap things. I like to think I am helping the environment by using this product!! Happy I could order it! Nice to have around for a lot of uses. My roll of butchers paper arrived on time and as advertised. It was just what I was looking for. Very happy with purchase.

It a good quality butcher paper roll. Use for patterns and wrapping food to freeze. Perfect for wrapping brisket and pork shoulder for smoking. Meat retains juices while keeping a good bark on the outside.I was using the paper for wrapping roasts and meatloaf as I prep ahead of time and freeze very convenient.  Trying to use less plastic? This great product makes it easy to remove sandwich baggies from your life. You can wrap so many things with this, right now I am using it to wrap my sandwiches to take to work. Quality product. Need just a little? Need a LOT? Well have no fear because the seemingly endless roll of butcher paper is here!
Wife uses this for heat transfers of sublimated ink, onto shirts. Apparently she puts it between stuff to absorb the extra ink or something... not sure how it works but she uses a new sheet for every shirt, so theres a LOT of this stuff around.

Oh - and DONT burn it in the fireplace at home thinking you can use it for easy heat, because the sublimation ink smells bad and you kind of feel sick afterwards and have a massive headache and maybe I really should go to the hospital or some thing . It's a very large roll more than what I will need. Guess I will share. I bought this with the intentions to use it as wrapping paper. It's totally see through, so now I have a giant roll of paper that I'll have to find a use for. White wrapping paper is challenging, but this one it great.I looked everywhere and this is exactly what i needed. Just as described, nice paper and surprised at the size (even though I read the description). Great value for the price, very happy. Not thin paper either.

没有评论:

发表评论