2019年8月6日星期二

YRYM HT No Stick Grill Mat makes grill clean up a snap

We have ordered several BBQ grill mats, one for us and the others for gifts. Because of our high recommendation many of our friends have order the mats too. They are easy to clean. We can grill anything on them without concern for the food item falling into the fire. We have grilled veggies, shrimp, all kinds of fish and of course steak and hamburgers. They all tasted grilled without the worry. Totally love the durable mats and highly recommend them. No more messy grill clean-up and food sticking on the grates.Very high quality. We've cooked Chicken and Vegetables on the mat so far. The chicken is some of the best I've ever grilled. Kinda amazed at that, but they do work. I'm looking forward to trying them out in the smoker with some Salmon next.

YRYM HT BBQ grill mats are amazing. The keep the grill clean, the food does not stick, and the cooking time isn't affected at all. When I'm done cooking, I just wipe up the juices and I'm ready for next time. Love the taste of grilled food, and the YRYM HT No Stick Grill Mat makes clean up a snap. No yucky build up to scrape off the grill between uses. Keeps it looking like new. Seems like a good product so far Will be trying next weekend with a new grill. This super. Cooks my meats, especially fish just perfect and easy to clean. It saves me so much time to not have to clean my barbecue pit. Yeah! Love the Grill Matt, Keeps the grill clean, meats look great and no flare ups, really nice addition to your Barbecue. Well worth the money!! I have always had problems burning ribs or chicken until now! YRYM HT BBQ Grill Mats work Great ! Very nice non stick grill mat! I enjoyed every moment using it. I will recommend it to my friends. Fantastic addition to the grilling arsenal. Easy clean up, does not affect the flavor of the food and the food still has all grill lines on it. Just received my YRYM HT grill mats within 2 days.. Thx amazon. Excited to start cooking fish and veggies on the grill. Great price.

Love the non stick grill mat, it is easy clean up to keep my grill in great condition for a long time. Also got the grill light check it out !! Great grill mats! It's my first time using these and they worked perfectly. Just make sure you clean your grill first by removing (burning off) all the leftover grease and fat from the burners. I had a few flare-ups but the grill mats handled the super high temps well. A little fraying around the edges though. But YRYM HT has a great warranty so I may need to call them out on it eventually. It's a little tough to remove baked on marinade from the mats. I found it best to soak in soapy water then scrape off with a wooden or plastic spatula. These are great mats, I've already recommended them to my family. Aloha!

We love to use non stick grill mat for steaks. It keep lean cuts like filet mignon nice and juicy and still sears the outside. Bought this to try to help avoid the flame flare ups I get using my gas grill. It seems that whatever juices drip off my food cause flare ups (even when my grill is turned down to 1) and it's scary. I used this twice today -- once cooking marinated chicken breasts for lunch and once cooking skinless chicken thighs for dinner. The liquids from the meat still manages to get down to the flames thus creating the flare up. The flare up got so bad today cooking dinner, I could see the black coating from the mats coming off.

没有评论:

发表评论