2019年8月19日星期一

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats keep grill clean with grill marks

I'm thrilled with YRYM HT barbecue grill mats. I must be honest and say that I never even knew they existed and was quite taken aback with the concept. A mat covering the grates that is going to create grill marks and good food? I found them randomly when purchasing other grill accessories. The ratings were so high AND the company so willing to guarantee their product that I thought I would give it a go. I must day that I have a four knob high end Weber grill so the temperature can go way above 600 degrees. I followed the directions carefully and only let the temperature get to around 500. (I usually convection heat our food by searing both sides on high and then putting everything in the middle and turning off the 2 center burners.) Instead I used 3 burners on one side, put my turkey burgers on the mat and watched the temperature carefully. They came out with perfect grill marks, were the juiciest, yummy burgers cooked all the way through and the grill was a snap to clean up. I'm still amazed that I didn't know about this product, however I am thrilled with the results and am looking forward to many summer bar-b-ques. I also can't wait to try fish, because we eat it often. Bravo for an excellent product and truly caring customer service...

I was skeptical at first. I just couldn't see how cooking on a grill cooking mat would give me the BBQ flavor and browness that I like. My skepticism was unfounded. These mats perform exactly as advertised! My food was cooked to perfection (marinated chicken and skewered veggies), clean up was a breeze and no mess. The food did seem to take a little longer than usual to cook, but that was minor. I recommend these mats without hesitation.

The YRYM HT barbecue grill mats work great!! The first time we ever used a grill mat we made Brautwurst and they couldn't have turned out any better!! Everybody raved about them and several people are going to order the mats after they saw how well they worked. Clean up was a breeze they ran through the dishwasher with no problems. Great product!! Best mat.. Works great... anything you cook on it comes out perfect. Easy to clean. Outstanding. I been waiting to grill up some burger's . NO - MORE : Drop paddies in my grill thanks to you "YRYM HT" for making my life easy when I BBQ.. I wish I'd have discovered these 40 years ago! Work great. Eliminates cleaning grates. I just got it. Everyone I know that grills, has them and loves them.That is why I purchased them. I will be using mine on Memorial Day.

The YRYM HT BBQ Grill mat is really heavy duty. It works great on our charcoal grill and wipes clean easily afterwards. I love that it had prime shipping also. I finally got to use my YRYM HT Best BBQ Grill Mat over Mother's Day weekend twice. It's awesome! Evenly cooked food, keeping all the juices in the steak,salmon, asparagus, etc... I am more than pleased with this product and highly recommend to the avid grille master. Great mat to take camping. We plan to use it when we visit Yosemite so we won't have to deal with yucky fire out grills. Great quality mat. Much thicker than other ones that I have used. Everything comes out perfect without the messy cleanup afterwards. Now I can finish grilling and get back to my guests instead of wasting time cleaning. Really, If you could grill without a Mess...... I will be grilling all the time... Neighbors can smell me cooking every evening and are Jealous.. I like it so far. Cooks food without sticking and no more messy grill to clean!

没有评论:

发表评论