2019年9月3日星期二

YRYM HT non stick grill mat makes no mess and flare up

Nice large non stick grill mat set, very fine mesh (almost as fine as a window screen), perfect for delicate fish and vegetables. Just be careful not to grill over an open flame, as it cannot go past 500 F. I've used a basket style frog mat for about 2 years before I found these, they lay flat and give you much more surface area. Really like you get three so you could easily prep other food to rotate in. Smoked jalapeno peppers on them, they don't fall through the rack but it makes picking them up and turning them easier with this. Let's the smoke through! We loved it. We cook a lot of veggies on the grill and didn't have to worry about things falling off. I cooked salmon with a brown sugar mixture and it made a sticky mess. Still trying to get it off.

I would just caution that having a flame up from grilling a burger is enough to burn the  YRYM HT non stick grill mat . I the first set I destroyed by not following instructions and had the grill over 500. Easy to do. If you cook low and slow these are great. Lots of sticky BBQ sauce will make cleanup a pain as well. Great for veggies/fish. I've only used them once so I don't know how long they will last long term, but I used to lose my asparagus ALL the time on my grill and now I don't with these great grill mesh mats!!! I haven't tested all three, but the black one works great! I grill about once a month so I can see them lasting me a bit. Really like these mats. I spray with Pam before each use so they clean up well. It really helps for food items that would normally fall between the grills. Very happy with purchase.

BBQ grill mat is Easy to clean. One sheet will have a hole in about a month. We use one about 4 times per week on the grill. Using rubber heat proof tongs. Not sure we're the damage came from. These are best grill mats I ever used. Very easy to clean and Maintain. Quality is very good.Food doesn't fall through the gaps. Food doesn't stick to mats. Love these mats. Note: Read the instruction before use. Don't use for temperature greater than 500 Degrees. I use this especially the one pad with the smallest grid on my Breville air fryer basket/rack.. I gave the rest of the mats to my son for their outdoor BBQ grille. Used it today, my son loves all his grilled vegetables cut small, and they used to fall in the grill all the time. Well, no longer with this product. It sits well, can take the heat no problem, and catches all small grilled items. I would def buy again. P.s there are multiple covers in the box, that was a plus for me.

I have used these mats 5 times now. They do the job and are easy to clean. I would definitely buy again. Used it this past Friday for the first time. It didn’t withstand the heat. BBQ Gas didn’t even reached 350 degrees as I was opening and closing. Bacon, hamburger patties and hot dogs. There was flares from bacon and patties stuck to mesh as they cooked. Once done you could see some areas with holes and tearing. I threw it away. I love the concept and they are non stick. However, one use and the finish came off and actual holes appeared. Threw first one away after one use. Then I used a second one...same thing. Will not buy this brand again.

没有评论:

发表评论