2019年9月28日星期六

no grill cleanup and no juices dripping with grill cooking mat

YRYM HT Barbecue grill mats are super. Less mess and NO sticking to the grill. WorkI use these all the time great for the grills great! Reasonably priced! I use barbecue grill mats all the time great for the grill. I will probably not grill anything without these again. The grill mats come in handy when grilling small items , like vegetables and easy cleaning. If you have never tried these your missing out, what a cleaning-time saver to grilling out your favorites - and bonus - you don't have to worry about things falling thru the grate - I was skeptical so I waited till they were on sale. I liked them so much I bought more to send to family members for there grills. Great grill mats. Barbecue Grill mats give great char and grill marks, cleans up easily. Food tastes great and grilling vegetables is simple. Just don't put directly on flame. Worked great. After I made burgers on the grill they were so dirty, but washed right off so easily for reuse! It works exactly as described. The grill marks do show on the meat. I made ribs and nothing dripped through the mat. Wiped off with paper towel and washed in sink and ready for next time. NO GRILL CLEANUP and no juices dripping on the bottom of the grill.

Meats brown just like on the open grate and fish/vegetables cook without falling thru. GREAT ITEM! YRYM HT Barbecue grill mats Work great we had no issues and well recommended. Works well and keeps food from falling thru the grate but wish the sheets were larger. Cleans fairly well when left to soak. I like the fact there are 5 in the pack if you want to have an assembly line set up for lots of grilling. They worked very well. Great to cook with. Love them, very easy to clean just put them in the dishwasher. Because they worked so well I brought a second set. Second set if these grill mats. We like them and they are easy cleaning when finished grilling. I like these mats alot. Better than others I have had. Clean up easy.. Great price. We never grill without these. So much easier to clean up! Great way to grill delicate food like fish and sliced vegetables. Grilled meats like pork chops and Chicken have nice grill marks without sticking. Does great for veggies and small meats. This is great! Still get grill marks. Best part no more grease fires and charcoaled tri tips!! These have been great. They keep the grill clean and are easy to wash. No complaints here.

I'm a traditionalist, so for me to try something like YRYM HT grill cooking mat was definitely requiring a step out of my comfort zone. I was really please as to how great they work! I felt that the steaks were juicier. I also fixed some meatballs on the grill to have with some homemade spaghetti. They would have probably stuck to the grill even after spraying the grill with Pam. The grill mats allowed me to get grill marks on the meatballs along with that great smoke flavor, which made a great inclusion in the spaghetti! I love them. They are better than I expected. Makes grilling really easy. Yes you can grill eggs and bacon at the same time.. .Perfect for grill usage - A+ - I used it for the first time since I purchased ... Used it to grill chicken leg quarters and thigh - also some chicken skewers -- Grilled very well - Even I felt that chicken didn't felt tough .. all juices are within the meat - not over cooked .. no dripping onto grill plate -- cleaning was easy .. used dish water soap - rinsed and cleaned with brush and all the char came off easily .... ready for next grill .... This is my first time .. I am hopeful it will remain the same .... I am happy that now cleaning of grill after usage is minimal ... no drippings nothing :)

I ordered these just to see what the fuss was all about. Let me start out by saying that they absolutely work as advertised. I had company coming over and planned on cooking steaks so I put one of these mats on one side of the grill and grilled a mushroom onion and garlic medley with a little butter right on the mat while the steaks were grilling on the other side with perfect results. I've since grilled all manners of vegetables on them(always use a little olive oil or butter) including zucchini, peppers and onions medley, asparagus, etc. with perfect results also. The asparagus had grill grate marks also. Yes they leave grill grate marks also. I would recommend these to every grillaholic and have bought and had these sent to several of my buddies. Use them at home and when camping. Used to be a nightmare with flare ups and cleaning, NOT ANYMORE! I let them cool off, wipe up with a paper towel then in the sink with a sponge. Food cooks great! The actually work great. I thought no way, I even made scrambled eggs on it. BBQ grill mat works great keeps grill clean. Mats work great. Worth buying.

没有评论:

发表评论