2019年10月8日星期二

YRYM HT butcher paper roll worked perfectly for smoking brisket

Just what I needed to bake my brisket. I got this paper to smoke some expensive meat in. It worked great. Tried for first time last night on brisket. Turned out great. This was purchased for smoking meat in our Traeger. Exactly what we need to complete our cooking. Good quality butcher paper, works good as a clean barrier on the cutting board as well. Used this to wrap a prime brisket flat after a 6 hour smoke. Double wrapped and continued for another couple of hours. The juices remained in the wrap. The result was a very tender and juicy brisket. Lives up to the comments of many experiences smokers. Bought this for wrapping my smoked pork shoulders when making pulled pork. Works great, I'll definitely be buying more when I run out. I am very impressed with how well this works with brisket. It releases just enough moisture to for a great bark but also traps enough to ensure a very moist brisket. This is much better than foil. Can't beat this for smoking and barbecuing!

YRYM HT butcher paper roll worked perfectly for our party. We used it to write what the dishes people brought to the pot luck. Works great for smoking brisket! We eat a lot of wild meat we kill and butcher our own. This is great for storing and freezing our meat. Use this for wrapping smoked meat, specifically brisket. Great Value and Easy to use on my electric smoker. I've gone through two tins of this stuff for brisket and pulled pork in my Masterbuilt electric smoker. Easy to use. However, I missed the storage container that came with the previous order. Way better than foil. Just what I wanted.  Husband loved it for smoking meats!!! Thick and sturdy, used to cook brisket on my smoker and withstood the heat very well. My brisket turned out so much better than I expected. I will never go without this paper again. Used for ribs. Used for corn (out of the husk and covered in butter). Best corn I have ever tasted in my life. Good quality wrap.Had to cook a brisket and had to have the right butcher paper. Good product, fast shipping.

For an uncoated butcher paper wrapping it performs very well. Its resistant to water. Its thick enough that it doesnt tear or burn easily. However because its unwaxed it does stick to frozen meat so this is not good to use as freezer paper. This is perfect to transport meat and use it for smoking though. Very pleased with the quality of this butcher paper. I am a woodworker and I use butcher paper to protect my work surfaces during glue-ups and finishing. This paper is stiff and sturdy, but tears off cleanly. They include a spool of twine inside the tube, which is a nice touch. This roll will last me quite a while, but I will buy this brand again when I run out! Nice butcher paper for the price. Much cheaper than the current butcher paper I use!. My wife wanted to get for table covers for a kids party we had Sunday to color on. Arrived timely. Sturdy enough for the biggest kid (aka brat) to use and while he attempted to tear it apart he failed. Roll is large enough to plan for more parties - sans the brat. We used this to line snack trays at our wedding reception.

Works great for pork butt ! Safer than foil. Great quality butcher paper but I should have opted for a larger width role. This was a bit small for wrapping my brisket and using a wider size would have made it easier. Worked great, good for wrapping meat in the smoker. Great paper, I like the width and great price. Not sure how you compare with other papers, but works well. Very happy with it. Glad I went with the wider roll. Makes my smoked meat taste like the pros. I read reviews to use the butcher paper to keep meat from drying out when using a smoker. I have only used it twice but was very happy with the results. I used brisket and ribs and they were very moist and tender. I will always use this from now on to smoke meat. Exact as advertised. Used to wrap a brisket after 7 hours in the smoker. Best brisket I’ve ever made. High quality butcher paper for smoking meat- love that it was shrink wrapped and shipping was very quick! Will buy again! Arrived fast, perfect size quality paper. Will buy again!

没有评论:

发表评论