2019年10月11日星期五

HTVRont transfer paper works great for T shirt project

Best transfer tape I've tried. Picks up vinyl easily and it transfers with no residue or issues. LOVE! Very happy with this transfer tape, wish it was a little bit stickier, but it works great.I like the quality of transfer paper. It does a nice job transferring the vinyl designs. Love this transfer paper!! Works great! Love the fact that it has lines to help make sure it was straight! I would recommend buying it. Plan on buying more when needed. So much better than clear shelf paper! i received it really quickly and it performs exactly as advertised. very pleased. Great product and service.  I received my transfer tape very quickly and it worked very well to transfer my vinyl to glass. Works great and love that I can see exactly what I'm doing. Price was great and I love the grid lines for lining things up! I love HTVRont transfer paper. Easy to handle and not flimsy. Was great to work with.

HTVRONT transfer tape is the greatest. It picks up vinyl really really well and doesn't get stuck on the object you're trying to get the vinyl to stick too. I really like the texture on the outside of it too, it makes it really easy to see the edge of your project. Best transfer tape ever!!! Love this stuff works perfects for my decal transfers! Great product! Not too sticky, like other transfer tapes. The vinyl lettering came out perfectly. I have used ALL the transfer tapes and bought this one because it was such a good price. REALLY like it!! I'll keep on purchasing it! Just what we were looking for, fast delivery. Thank you! Excellent and prompt service! Great product! Thank You for your support and service!The tape works great.It makes working with Vinyl a snap.I will be sure to order more when I need it. Came really fast and I love how easy it is to use. Will definitely be buying again. Very clear transfer tape and easy to use, very low tack. Strong enough for my stenciling job. Thank you Craftopia for such an awesome product!! Was having trouble with some of the cheaper alternatives while working with Oracal 651. Some recommended this and it is exactly what I was looking for.

Absolutely LOVE HTVRont cricut transfer tape!!! On my second roll, won't order anything else ever again! Works great for my vinyl needs. Love the grid marks and that is is transparent. I will be buying more and have told friends about this. Exactly what I was looking for...just like the Scan n Cut version and works well! Works like a champ with HTVRont 651. Couldn't be more please with the turnout! This is the best transfer tape I have ever used! Perfect stickiness. Easy to use. Love the lines. I've struggled to find a good transfer tape, but this HTVRont transfer tape may be my answer. It's strong but doesn't leave adhesive behind. The grid pattern helps to align my decals. Love this stuff. Haven't tried anything else because this works very well. I am very happy with this product, I will be ordering more. This transfer paper has the perfect stickiness, very easy to use. This by far is one of my favorites. I use it for my decals and it's not over sticky and holds it just right. I love the grids. This is the best transfer tape I've ever used! Works extremely well with HTVRont 651. Have purchased many times and will continue to purchase.

I love this type of cricut transfer tape! It transfers smooth and peels easily! Will definitely be purchasing a larger roll asap. Worked perfectly for my project - not too sticky so it didn't ruin the stencil I'd made!! This is my FAVORITE transfer paper! I tried using others and they just don't measure up. The lines are so helpful! I love this transfer tape because it is not too sticky and is wonderful for my sticker decals. Exactly what was advertised, what I expected, and very promptly shipped; arrived in great condition, too! Purchased this product using my Amazon Prime account. The product arrived in 2 days and it works like a charm. I prefer the clear tape because my old eyes aren't what they used to be. My shipment of craftopia was delivererd in a fast manner and package well. I absolutely loved the transfer tape! I love how thick it is and it is very sticky! I would definitely buy this product again! We love this product! Second time we have ordered from this seller. Highly recommend their business. Works great! not too sticky but it picks up my glitter vinyl with no problem (with the exception of cricut glitter vinyl). Will definitely reorder when i run out. Nice thick stuff. I like that it is clear and you can see the color of the vinyl under it.....otherwise its tough with blue/black/dark colors when using the semi-clear tan stuff. I love this transfer paper! I was able to do 4 stickers with the same piece! It was easy to use and stayed flat to make it easier to work with cricut transfer tape !

没有评论:

发表评论