2019年10月14日星期一

HTVRont vinyl transfer paper is Easy to weed and iron on

Love the colors! Although, I am missing a color, and in its place, I received a coral color...not the first time I have ordered from Firefly and it’s always perfect! I am assuming it was a mistake but would love to get jade, the color that is missing...for that reason I cannot give 5 stars. Work well for what I needed. Works great, I don't see much of a difference between this and Siser.  vinyl transfer paper. The htv I ordered is wonderful! The colors were just like the picture and even more brilliant in person. The HTV cut easily with my cameo on smooth htv setting. I don’t have a heat press but the htv applied easily to my project with an iron. I did not have any issues with this vinyl. Loved it. Great HTV!! Easy to weed and iron on!! Love the colors, the price, but was nervous about the final product whether or not it would be as good as other brands. Far above expectations and will buy this brand again. Delivered on time and as advertised. Will purchase again. Awesome colors! and even though it came on a roll it lays flat for ease of cutting and storage! Would buy again! Great product. Easy to work with. Great outcome. In love with this HTV! I have worked with a ton of different brands of HTV and this exceeds my expectations. Super easy to cut and weed and the color options are amazing.

HTVRont is the best heat transfer vinyl, shipped perfectly with no Issues at all. Enjoyed using this product with my business. very good product a little thinner than expected but easy to weed and it has a very nice finished look please see attached photo. Awesome product easy to work with,has a great feel once applied.shipping was as expected will buy again. Quick delivery, unique colors! Everything came nicely packaged and the colors were exactly what I wanted. Fair price, seems to be sticking well. Bought this htv for the colors offered. I was hesitant at first because I only use Oracal 651. They don't offer these colors so I took a chance. I'm glad I did! This works just as good, if not better. Will order again. This was really easy use it was easy to weed as well. I haven't had the chance to use the product, but the colors are great and I am very excited to use them! Great product!! Will definitely purchase again! These are just what I was looking for, packed tightly and well with no creases or folds. Great quality and fantastic follow up. Will definitely order more colors now that I know what I'm getting! Loved it. Easy to weed; beautiful colors.

Best heat transfer vinyl product I've purchased. Very great vinyl transfer paper will buy more soon all colors. Gorgeous colors!! Love this vinyl! Love the customer service even more, tho! Personal & approachable :). I'll definitely be buying more vinyl from Firefly Craft. Colors are exactly what I ordered. This vinyl works great with my die cutting machine. Very easy to weed!! The colors were perfect! Loved the product. I will be using this again. New to HTV and had no problems using. Material looked nice on my shirts. This is THE BEST HTV I EVER PURCHASED I have tried a few name brands but firefly is worth the price!! SO SO SO easy to weed. Sturdy backing that really holds up. Was shipped in a roll with a non sticky residue tape so no pulling marks on the edge true to size. Will be ordering again!! In love with this brand. Only thing I can suggest is things make more bundle packages haha.

Loved HTVRont vinyl transfer paper! The shirt I made turned out wonderfully. The colors are great and flow perfectly I will def order from firefly again. Love the colors, I would buy from again. Went on well. Looks great. Great selection of different colors that are hard to find. Love the colors, I would buy from again. Went on well. Looks great. Great selection of different colors that are hard to find. Easy to weed and easy to apply. Great Colors too. Quick delivery. Beautiful colors and fast shipment! Can't wait to use this product on my vinyl projects. Great product! I used it for newborn onesies and a shirt for my husband and have had minimal peeling. I also used an Iron though and not a heat press.

没有评论:

发表评论