2019年10月17日星期四

why use barbecue grill mats for grilling

I have owned several barbecue grill mats similar to this in the past, and was expecting this item to be kind of flimsy... it isn't. I have only had it in place for a couple of weeks, however, it is made of highly durable rubber, has shown no signs of bending, rolling, or warping, and it looks good. If you are in a tight space, do not expect this mat to conform to a wall or be slightly lifted, as it is pretty rigid. Overall, I am very pleased with the purchase. This is very cool! Thought it looked too big, but it is exactly right. Protects the patio nicely. Great size and appropriate for the price. All was good, as expected. It looks good and should hold up, but mine is on a cover porch. I've only used this less than half the summer but so far it's holding up well and it protects my deck. Very durable feeling cover, only been using a couple months. Fits the grill perfect and secures to it very well in multiple spots. Repels water nicely and i would highly recommend for your YRYM HT grill, may fit other grills with the same dimensions.

YRYM HT grill cooking mat  is perfect and it is thin but sturdy. A bit thinner than I thought it would be but we'll have to wait and see how it holds up. Nice and heavy. Looks great and should hold up for years. Fits just right and nice drawstring to tighten it with. Overall a great grill. The only drawback is the tank set up which would be easier if had a well to sit in.This is a nice high quality mat. I think this thing will survive 20 years of use. But, the use case of a grill is pretty week in 20 years of grilling I never had a messy spill of grease or what ever for that mater. But, I do have a cooker that is messy at times and that is my turkey deep fryer. I actually use it to cook chicken and turkey stock from left over carcuses and some time (more often then not) I have some spitter and spatter of grease boil out. Sometimes I get minor boil overs and end up cleaning up messes on the patio. This mat is great makes spells a sinch to clean up. If you find this review helpful please press the helpful button, thanks! Works great. Installed under our outdoor propane powered grill and we are very happy with it. Easy to clean also-just spray the dust off with a hose and it looks new, or maybe use a clorox wipe for accidental spills. Works and looks great, no complaints.

YRYM HT barbecue grill mats are a really, really nice product. We just installed a new deck and found this product just in time to prevent our grill from scratching up the new wood. This mat is huge, thick and excellent quality that will stand up to weather. My only concern is it getting moldy underneath after time as it isn’t ventilated at all, but I’ll update my review if that happens. It looks nice too, and really adds to the deck! Heavy Duty Great Quality Product. The only problem with my cover is it is a bit too big. Other than that it is made very well, good looking, and very nice material. My husband did not like the tie-downs on the wheels, we can't roll it around the porch with the cover on the BBQ. This works great. It is the perfect size and super thick. It was easy to place and held up outside even though the harsh weather.  Very sturdy! Just purchased so we're not sure how it holds up. Love this cover as it is so much better than all the others I have purchased over the years. Love the side handles as it makes it extremely easy to get on and off. Very durable and has really been protecting the grill this year from all the rain and heat!

YRYM HT grill cooking mat is a nice big grill mat. Not thick enough to be anti fatigue, but not super thin either. Our grill is pretty big so it takes up pretty much the whole mat. Protects the ground underneath from grease puddles and such. Needs a good housing down now and then but it clean up easily. This mat is great as an anti fatigue mat for any purpose. With a simple black design it will match most anywhere it is placed. It is very comfortable to stand on and even easier to clean. Non grease based spills come right off with a good spray from a garden hose and other soils c ih me off with a little cleaner and scrubbing. J do believe this will last a long time as it is very durable. I don't have a giant grill, but I think it's average in size. I ended up cutting a few feet off this Mat so that I could put the cutoff section under my smoker. Now both my smoker and my grill have protective mats under them. The material is solid so cutting it with a razor-blade didn't have any negative effect on the integrity. Works as expected and fits correctly. Fits perfect on grill. Durable material and well put together.


没有评论:

发表评论