2019年10月21日星期一

review of YMYM HT butcher paper for smoking meat

My local teacher supply store shut down one of two locations this summer. When I went to collect my annual 2 rolls of kraft butcher paper THERE WERE NONE LEFT. I'm desperation and after being hoodwinked by Office Depot, I ordered this roll. Pros: 1-easy to hang by myself since the paper is so narrow. 2-vibrant, true black color. 3-enough paper one one roll for the areas in my classroom I needed to cover, PLUS a hallway board. Cons: needed more staples than usual since the roll is narrow and I didn't want the paper at the bottom to slide out if place. Overall, I highly recommend this product. We used the black paper to block out the windows in our baby's room. Had to do 2 layers, but it's better than trash bags! It’s thick and sturdy and is a huge roll. Have no idea what I’ll do with the rest of it! Bought this to wrap multiple bridal shower gifts. Great value, sturdy design and looked beautiful. Only issue was the scotch tape did not stay. As I wrapped a gift and added to the pile, the previous box had lifted ends of paper so I needed to double tape the gift. Otherwise, excellent product.

YRYM HT kraft butcher paper was just as described. We ordered it for my daughters graduation party to cover tables and our island we served on and people are at. We were able to write on it which added a decorative element. People loved the look. Very affordable and came super quick! Will buy from this seller again. I used this product to decorate my bulletin boards in my 1st grade class room. I had compliments of how clean and neat the paper was! To set dye when finishing cloth that has been paint ed (silk) or to remove wax from cloth that has been batiked, I need to wrap the cloth in newsprint and brown kraft butcher paper. Once wrapped I steam the package of cloth and paper. This paper is great for the steaming process. It holds together well. We have bird as pets and used to use newspapers from friends below their cages and perches. Printed newspapers are going away as people stop subscribing. We using this instead. Works well. We ordered it to use as "table cloths" for our annual Fine Arts Banquet. We traced picture frames on the paper and the families kids loved making their own fine art during the event. It was easy to cut to the shape we needed. Will definitely order this again for this year's banquet.

YRYM HT butcher paper for smoking is a big roll of brown paper that I purchased not only to use as a dust cover for framing canvas art but also will use as cover cloth for my table when I am making art at home to keep my table clean. The paper is light weight and tears easily so it is not suitable for wrapping presents in my opinion. I would use a thicker paper for that purpose. I did not dislike product at all it was exactly what I was looking for . I used the paper roll to decorate picnic tables outdoors for family reunion. I like the thickness. I use the paper for a dust cover to back of my framed watercolors. Regular butcher bloc paper wrinkles up with glue whereas this is thick and sturdy and dries flat. Wish it came in wider rolls. This brown craft paper is light yet durable. It can be folded and manipulated without tearing making it very easy to not only store patterns, but to manipulate curves and gathering notations without difficulty. The pattern roll is not heavy and very easy to store in a small corner of your craft closet. I bought a big roll of butcher paper for smoking ! And I am so glad I did!

I like the thickness. I use the kraft butcher paper for a dust cover to back of my framed watercolors. Regular butcher bloc paper wrinkles up with glue whereas this is thick and sturdy and dries flat. Wish it came in wider rolls. I specifically wanted kraft paper to kind of replicate the packaging Amazon uses. I have a huge box filled with kraft that one of my cats, Corky adores (he sleeps in it too). After looking for over an hour on Amazon I decided to buy this brand. I am happy to say that it is very close to what I wanted and I am very pleased. Crunch away Corky !!! He actually dives into it like off of a diving board. For anyone who wishes to use this paper for more ordinary purposes I would say it is fine. Not real thick and not too thin. Easy to work with and sturdy to boot. I am very happy with my purchase as is Corky. I use this roll of paper for my puppy's pee pad area and in the bottom of our bird's cage. I will continue buying it again and again!

没有评论:

发表评论