2019年10月29日星期二

review of YRYM HT BBQ grill mat

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is better than more expensive BBQ grill mat that I have had in the past. This grill mat fits perfectly on my Dyna-glo grill. It comes in 5 so if your grill is bigger you can cut it to size. I like mine set half with grill mat half without. It keeps the marination on the meat it doesn’t fall off the grill. With that said it makes the grill cleaning that much easier and your grill stays clean after use. *Korean style short rib on the picture. These grill mats are easy to clean and easy to use. These high temperature mats and are non-stick, even with sticky sauces.  Less mess and less clean up. No more aluminum foil needed on the grill. Easy to cut and easy to clean but burns easily. A small piece of burning paper towel fell on to and put a hole right through it. Was not expecting that to happen. These keep your grill clean and keep your food clean. No ashes on your food is a big plus. No having to clean your grill grates. Makes grilling a lot easier no mess. Easy to use, just place on grill, and use. Perfect! Prevents the food from getting burnt from the flames.

YRYM HT BBQ grill mat is Easy to cut and easy to clean but burns easily. A small piece of burning paper towel fell on to and put a hole right through it. Was not expecting that to happen. Absolutely love these mats. They do everything as advertised. This is how we use them: our grill is charcoal and i get my fire and coals going, then when they are ready to cook on, i put the mats on the grill and spray them with Pam...put meat directly on the mat....Works perfectly every single time. Clean up is a breeze!! The meat gets grill marks and the grills don't get messy. When finished, I put the mats into the sink and use soap and water and sponge to clean them. We have successfully used the same two mats 5 times. I used on the BBQ pit to grill meat,no meat stuck on mats,this is wonderful,All I had to do was let them cool off and clean with soap and water everything was really nice.Worked very well on the grill for veggies.....they always taste better on a charcoal grill! Love these mats works great for peppers and onions for all Vegas easy to clean. I bought these for my husband for Father's Day. He thought I was just being sweet, but I am just really tired of cooking, so it was a good excuse for him to grill for the rest of the summer. They work great! He will appreciate less scrubbing of the grill before he grills.

My grill is pretty old so I don't want to cook on the grates and YRYM HT grill cooking mat is really helpful. I cooked a ton of food on July 4th and these worked perfectly. They conduct heat well, so you still get nice grill marks, which isn’t the case with all grill mats. Super easy to clean when I was done. I used it to cook hamburger, very impressed, do the job perfectly. Came in on time,as expected. Just in case I used cooking spray oil and no problem when washing it. I ordered these mats to try out for our July 4th cookout. Absolutely loved them. Kept everything juicy and clean up was ez peezy. Will definitely order again when needed. Awesome grill mat, my husband love it very much. He said it helps to keep the juice while grilling. Just bought me a 2nd set of these to keep in my RV. They work great for cooking items that may fall through the grill such as fish and asparagus. Not so easy to clean up as I would like but this helps keep my belly full. I have been using these for barbecuing for several years now and they are great. My sister uses them a lot for baking cookies Etc and she loves also. Tried it lived it and will never use a grill with out this again.

Used YRYM HT BBQ grill mat once, everything as advertised... No sticking no losing food in the grates. They are just as advertised worked great.The BBQ grill mat is easy to cut and fit perfectly to cover cooking surfaces.  Worked great and clean up was so easy. Product looks and feel similar to much more expensive pieces. Commodity conforms to the Description. Packaged well-rolled up. Quality seems really good too. Works well for cooking meats, but very difficult to get completely clean. I have used it on my gas bbq and have had very little grill cleanup afterword. I also used one on a filthy park grill on a picnic and avoided the nasty grill surface. Awesome mats. Food cooks so even and without flaring up the fire by grease. Simple to clean.

没有评论:

发表评论