2019年11月6日星期三

YRYM HT butcher paper works Great for wrapping gifts

YRYM HT butcher paper really makes shipping gifts easy. I don’t have to necessarily put a box inside another box. Great for multi occasions. I love to decorate with stickers and have paints I use to personalize the gift wrapping. I think this is thicker than most wrapping paper. The roll is easy to slide paper out. Taped up well, but not too tough to cut or tear for unwrapping. Cuts down on the amount of gift wrapping rolls I have around.  I ordered this roll to wrap our Christmas gifts this year. I love that the paper is recyclable and the brown color gives the wrapped gifts a classic look. This roll will last me a long time! This kraft paper is great for packaging. Very sturdy and easy to fold, does not tear easily which is a great plus. Made of good quality paper. Great for wrapping gifts and making them custom! I like the fact that it has so many uses, wrapping or under stamping to keep the table from inks. Thank you for a great product. I like the fact that it has so many uses, wrapping or under stamping to keep the table from inks. Thank you for a great product..

YRYM HT butcher paper Worked great! We used it to cover the "kid's table" at our wedding so they could color on it. I worked perfect. Exactly as described. Quick delivery and great quality. Using it for bulletin boards and covering books, in addition mailings. Very good paper for small or large presents. Paper was as advertised. Looks like wrapping paper from a christmas story perfect for little timmy! This is a quality product for a great piece. Not too thick, yet not too thin and not transparent! Love it. I made my Halloween costume using this and it fulfilled all my needs. Thank you. Great for my projects would definitely recommend getting this product and I will be sure to buy it again. Exactly what I needed and held true to the description. Was on time too. I used it for a table cover for a party, I left crayons out for people to doodle while they sat and talked. Worked great. Big roll with plenty left. I may use it for gift wrap and let my kids decorate it.

I use YRYM HT butcher wrapping paper to wrap up presents and then mark on paper a design. Paper does not tear easily when wrapping. I used this product to wrap early Christmas gifts. I decorated with ribbon and tags. It was both economical, practical and looked great. Wrapping large toys was easy because there was no pattern to match. Good choice and I would recommend this product to friends and use this form of wrapping in the future. Easy to wrap presents with and customize with your own look. Arrived in good condition and does what it's supposed to. I use it to wrap packages before mailing. Fast shipping! Great product! I bought this paper to use as a table runner. It was very easy to use, cut and fold. I also used pieces for kids to color on and they enjoyed it. Very versatile item. The paper is extremely think and durable, which was exactly what I wanted. Worked great for what I needed. I'm using this product for mosaics. Made in the USA is always a selling point for me! This paper serves my purposes for medium strength wrapping paper. The company provided excellent service.

First off, I love that this product is made in the USA. I am a big fan of supporting small businesses here. (Yay!) I have been using this as a way to wrap presents for people. It's really sturdy and folds well. And you can write on it without it bleeding through which is awesome! Use this for backing on frames. Quick delivery, sturdy and just what I wanted. It is very durable. I actually need it for a craft and it worked great. We crumpled and twisted it without it breaking. Looks just like the picture. Very happy with it. This is the second roll I get. Price is unbeatable! Perfect for crafts or gift wrapping. Great product, great price, fast shipping. Why are we using wasteful wrapping paper when you can use this recycled one and recycle it.

没有评论:

发表评论