2019年11月10日星期日

Where to buy butcher paper for smoking ribs and brisket

YRYM HT butcher paper is great to use when wrapping up smoked meats. Product as described and good value. Bought to wrap brisket for smoking on smoker. Used to make the beef brisket Texas style, works great. Good product .Fast service. E Book full of great recipes and rubs . I tried some. Good eats. Exactly what I needed for my backyard smoker. I love wrapping with my pink butchers paper. Everything I smoke gets wrapped in this paper. I bought this for my BBQ hobby. This stuff works great and is a great value. Used this my first time smoking a brisket and Nailed it. This is nice and durable paper. I used it for my brisket and it made a huge difference over plain parchment paper and plan to use this in place of parchment from now on. I was very pleased with the Butcher Paper Roll purchased from YRYM HT Store. It performs as I had expected. Also YRYM HT Store was very easy to work with. Product was delivered on time etc. I would certainly buy from them again.

I use YRYM HT butcher paper roll for competition cooking of brisket and ribs. I can say that it is great to use instead of aluminum foil and will burn in your fire after done rather than fill up a landfill!. I also have used it to line baking sheets and it works marvelously. I like that it kept my work space so much easier to clean up. My husband even used it for cleaning the trout he and the grand kids caught while we were camping. Going to spread it over the patio table for dinner tonight. Messy pulled pork and french fries - it should be fun to just wad it up and throw it away instead of using paper plates. The only draw back is storing it. I wish it had a cover of some sort. It did get dropped outdoors when we were camping and I felt like I had to tear away the outer layer. Maybe I'll just designate one of those heavy plastic bags that I have to buy to bring my groceries home in. It's paper. You can wrap a brisket in it. I have also wrapped pork ribs in it.

I predict that it will work for almost any meat you would like to wrap it in. Where to buy butcher paper? If you need paper to wrap meat with for smoking, YRYM HT paper definitely works for that.Heavy duty and great for making pulled pork. I wrap two layers and tightly. Supposedly let’s smoke through but keep “most” moisture in the meat. IMO it’s let's the meat dry out a tiny bit more than aluminum (obviously) but way better option than no wrapping at all. Absolutely love this butcher paper. I use it as soon as I see the crunch I like in my bark. Wrap in the butcher paper and allow the juices to stay in but let the meat breathe. Gives the meat a great color and doesn't soften the bark. Keeps all the extra smoke out so the meat is never bitter or over smoked. I usually smoke over 20 racks at a time and this helps me keep consistent with presentation. It's a must have for me and my cooking team. I tried it for the first time with a brisket and I was happy. I think I like this paper better than aluminum foil. You might be able to find it cheaper somewhere else but Prime is convenient for me.

I enjoy this butcher paper roll when making ribs or brisket. It is durable and does a great job when tackling ribs/brisket. Hubby used to smoke a brisket instead of foil. It worked great. Great, prompt process. The product was as expected. Wrap your pork ribs in this to get that competition bite! Retains some moisture and let’s a little bit of smoke to pass through to the meat. Great product. It is a lot too! Great value! The product worked as described, my brisket turned out juicy & tender. I've used this to wrap ribs and brisket so far. Works great. It is perfect quality, will order more ! Great product thank u! I got this paper since it was food grade to wrap brisket in and this stuff is great! Leaves no smell and there’s no wax on it which is exactly what I wanted. Great item for anyone smoking brisket who wants to keep it moist!

没有评论:

发表评论