2019年11月18日星期一

Butcher paper is a must-have for smoking brisket

The brown butcher paper arrived on time in perfect condition. It’s the perfect size for our needs. What can I add? It’s quality made in America Butcher Paper. For the few who complained about it being hard to tear. That’s a GOOD thing, try a pair of scissors or order the steel Holder/Cutter. It’s hard to tear for a reason. Don’t dump a star in your rating because it’s good, stuff, Made in America Butcher Paper and not some Chinese knockoff made with who knows what. Get a grip, it’s good paper. Just what they said it was. Brown butcher paper is very useful for smoking meats.. Just cooked my first packer brisket with this paper and the bark on the brisket was amazing! Definitely a better choice than foil. Works great. Just the final touch to turn out a perfect brisket. Sticker and tape were hard to get off the role so you give up the first roll. But works great. Very nice product.perfect customer service .

YRYM HT brown butcher paper is a must-have for smoking brisket. We smoked brisket over the weekend using this butcher paper and it came out fabulous. Also, the butcher paper was very strong (made in USA) and made the brisket turn out to be really good. This brown butcher paper is a great tool and need for smoking brisket and we recommend it for anyone who has a passion to smoke food. Excellent company!!! Butcher paper worked great with Brisket! Great butcher paper held up well in smoke and kept meat moist. Exactly as described. Great paper for smoking meat. Very quick shipper, even with the holidays. Product as described, watch out Aaron Franklin, got me some peach butcher paper, lol. Wrap up that brisket at about 160* with this stuff, take it out at 203* or so.....mmmmmmmm. Don't forget to wrap it up and let it sit for a while too, in foil, in a towel, in a cooler for an hour or two after. This paper works great, also I'm glad I bought the 24".
brown butcher paper
brown butcher paper

Wrapping our Christmas Brisket in butcher paper roll took it to a whole new level of tenderness and flavor. We will be smoking with this wrap from now on. Used it twice now and no leaks or breakage. Heavy paper that soaks up the fat and liquids well. If you slow smoke this is the only way to go. Thank you for the amazing product. Really easy to use and very nice paper. I believe it should be 30 or 36 inches wide. Couldn't get it around my brisket. Glad I found this on Amazon, great price for high quality butcher paper. This will last me a while but I'll sure be back for more when I get low, The butcher paper arrived on time with no issues or problem with the paper. I will definitely order more from this supplier as I need it. I have used Butcher paper for several years now for wrapping brisket and ribs while smoking. I feel it improves the texture of the meat compared to aluminum foil. I suggest anyone who is serious about producing great tasting smoked meat to try butchers paper.

YRYM HT butcher paper roll is exactly what I was looking for, sent promptly, good price. Perfect size for briskets. A must have for anyone smoking meats. I just used this on a brisket last weekend. I really liked the way it turned out. Foil makes it soggy on the bark this was perfect. I will buy again when needed. First time buyer of this paper. Smoked a brisket with good success. Now I have to make sure the wife doesn’t try the brown butcher paper for wrapping paper. First time I ever used the product and was very pleased with the outcome. Used to wrap my brisket after smoking, meat was tender moist and delicious.

没有评论:

发表评论