2019年11月12日星期二

how to use glitter HTV vinyl to make T shirts

HTVRONT Glitter HTV is the best heat transfer vinyl. Easy weeding and press time is less than others. There is nothing I didn't like about this product. I'm just starting to craft and this was my first time using glitter iron on. Great quality and outsanding price. I'm ordering it again this time in the royal blue. As usual HTVRONT Brand beats the rest. I love this vinyl! The color is so pretty. It was easy to weed and the size of the pieces was perfect for my design. Ironing it onto T-shirt’s was also easy. My shirts came out perfect. I’m in love with this product. I’ve tried so many different Iron on material but this is by far the best. I love the product and so did my customers who the shirts were made for. The first glitter HTV I ever used and I don't regret the purchase at all! No issues with adhering to clothing and no issues with peeling. I will buy these again to make my kids shirts. The instructions included were detailed and easy to follow.

I’ve been crafting with htv for about five years now. This vinyl was by far the  best heat transfer vinyl I've worked with! I'm definitely going to order some more. My project turned out great! I usually stick with HTVRONT brand but a friend asked me to do a project where she provided the supplies.  She bought this vinyl and I assumed the worst. I was completely wrong. This is, by far, the BEST heat transfer vinyl I’ve used with my Cricut. It cut smoothly, it weeded perfectly and it applied to the garmet better than any HTVRONT I’ve ever used. I will definitely add this as a “go to” brand. The description gives you clear directions, as does the instructional sheet included. If you read the description, you know the sizing of the sheets and as with anything hand cut, the measurements can’t be exact on the millimeter. this vinyl is very easy to work with and it cuts wonderfully. It's a good thing for your buck it doesn't stick super well to the cricut pad, but it does well I had to put my Cricut on the cardstock plus setting to cut through it as it is thicker than regular Cricut vinyl. I made it t-shirt the other day and it'scute and the vinyl seems to work well!
Glitter HTV
Glitter HTV

I love HTVRONT Glitter HTV. I love that the vinyl isn't rough feeling and it looks wonderful on shirts. It is easy to press on clothing with a clothing iron. I do recommend using the iron sheets between the iron and the vinyl when using a clothing iron. Made some custom pen pouches for my fellow nurses for nurse’s appreciation week and I love how they came out. I bought both regular and the glitter heat transfer vinyl and They cut perfectly on my iron on setting on my circuit and I used a regular iron to heat press them and they stuck great. I will definitely be purchasing for for future products. Love how the glitter holds up through washes, has a very nice glitter texture shines nice,very easy to cut,weed,etc. Just used this vinyl with my cricut and it worked great! Good value. My absolute favorite htv vinyl combo! I never have any issues with this brand, I just love it! It's not as thick as some so you have to be careful about tearing your image but it worked perfect so I would buy again. Good product. Easy to cut and weed, though it does pull away from the plastic a bit too easily, but glitter vinyl in general seems to do this.

It's really a good glitter HTV vinyl and it works great on fabric! Material is easy to work with, great value and quality! Wonderful price and easy to cut and weed. I did not find this any worse than any other I have used. It is nice and thin when ironed on and looks beautiful. Used it for my granddaughters and they loved their shirts. I would purchase it again. This is so easy to work with. Love the colors, only washed once but so far so good. Will be ordering again!This best heat transfer vinyl was easy to use and looked great! I purchased the variety pack to make shirts for my granddaughters. The colors were vibrant and the product easy to work with.

没有评论:

发表评论