2019年11月25日星期一

where to buy brown wrapping paper for Christmas gift wrapping

In the spirit of less is more and all of that recycling business, I decided to go green with brown wrapping paper. I use clear packing tape, because YRYM HT brown butcher paper is way stronger than the usual scotch tape for wrapping my Christmas and birthday presents. I’m delighted with the aesthetics. I will be adorning the brown-wrapped parcels with various cute items from craft stores such as tiny red and blue plaid stockings from Hobby Lobby. It's a little thinner than other brown wrap I've used. It's easier to wrap things. Other wrap is so thick it's hard to fold and tape, etc. I'll stick with this one. Seems like good product for a reasonable price. I bought YRYM HT brown butcher paper primarily for wrapping gifts and I am glad to find it isn’t too stiff! I bought this primarily for wrapping gifts and I am glad to find it isn’t too stiff! Covering for shampooed carpet.

YRYM HT brown wrapping paper is just what I wanted to replace the use of newspapers under the litter boxes. Works great. Perfect for me and shipping was quick! I was looking for a roll of brown butcher paper like we use at school to make a banner sign for a parade float, and this is just what I needed! The quality of the paper was great! Used for a low environmental impact wedding; everything was biodegradable or recyclable. This was the perfect table topper AND the kids used sidewalk chalk to decorate! great product, used for table covering at crab feast. Best of all is made in USA. was in a bind and needed quickly and the did. Fast service. Product exceeded expectations. Use the paper for table covers for a baby shower! Worked out fine! Exactly as described. Thick and sturdy. This paper is heavy enough and wide enough to wrap my packages for mailing. My grandkids also use it for making posters. I have also used it for protecting my cabinet top when doing messy work or crafts.

I’m using brown butcher paper to wrap,flowers. We were moving and needed paper to wrap our valuable prints. This worked beautifully. Durable and did not stick to prints or canvas' during the move. We had some left and our daughter, who is now moving will inherit it. The brown craft paper was just what I ordered. It's sturdy and the best thing of all, it came at the time it was promised! We needed heavy duty craft paper for a recent family clambake. They had the perfect width at a great price, and it was delivered promptly! We bought this to make full size furniture templates to see if it will fit in our new place. A lot easier to move paper than furniture.  Product arrived exactly as described and earlier than expected. Good value and seller. perfect for a big brisket. Great product at a great price, would definitely recommend if you’re into smoking the right way. Got this for my dad and he loves it! It is great for BBQ-ing and other storage/meat related needs.

I use YRYM HT brown wrapping paper almost like foil. works great. I split meat regularly so this helps. you can also use this on low temp in the oven. Worked great smoking beef brisket. Great butcher wrapping paper. Used for smoking a brisket. Worked great! Great product! Made a brisket and was told it was better than some local BBQ restaurants we have in the area! First time I’ve ever used butcher paper, and I will never use foil again! I will definitely purchase again when I run out...which will probably be very soon. The cardboard tube the butcher wrapping paper arrived in is very substantial and will keep the paper neat and dry between uses. The paper is substantial and I believe is safer for cooking than aluminum foil. I am going to cook my turkey on the grill for Thanksgiving and I will be using brown wrapping paper. It allows a nice crust to develop on beef and should make for crispy skin on a turkey too. This is a good product.

没有评论:

发表评论