2019年11月8日星期五

how to use HTVRONT transfer tape for vinyl project

I have just recently started using Cricut the transfer tape is very easy to use even for an amateur crafter . Easy to use and the like helped. HTVRONT transfer tape is absolutely perfect. Just sticky enough and very easy to work with. We liked this product but you have make sure you are careful because sometime tiny details fall out before you can get it transferred. I struggle with vinyl projects constantly and this transfer tape has made things so much easier! it picks up the vinyl easily and peels off even better. I also love the tool that was included. I’ve tried others (to save money) and always end up coming back to this! It’s worth every penny. This worked really great for me!I really like this transfer paper but it's not a true 12" wide so I knocked a star off. Other than that this transfer paper is the best and I've bought the 6" multiple times.

When I started I was using clear contact paper that we picked up from the local big box. Then I tried some of this that came with a sample pack we picked up at a show and I was amazed. Best transfer tape for vinyl With the contact paper I was having problems with the letters not always sticking to the transfer tape when removing the backing, no more! You do need to press a bit and apply some pressure when first putting the transfer tape on your decals but other wise this is definitely going to be my go to for transfer tape! Works great for transferring vinyl. This is hands down the best transfer tape I have used. Easily adheres to vinyl but lifts off with ease once placed. Strong and sturdy. It gives your decals a more professional appearance. Will definitely continue to order! Oh and the squeegee is the best! Thanks HTVRONT! This is the best transfer tape I have been able to find. I’ve been using it for over a year. This makes all kinds of projects easier! 

I absolutely love HTVRONT transfer tape!It’s the best I have ever used.  It made my first attempt was successful with cutting and transferring vinyl. The grids make it perfect for aligning things and cutting. I am spoiled and don't want to use Anything else now. It was a quick delivery and everything has been seamlessly perfect! I highly recommend this product and the eight bonus feet was more than I could have hoped for. This is our absolute favorite. We use a lot and have a few we always use. This is our top one. The tool that came with it...I had to steal back from my husband. He loves it. This tape is amazing bought several brands in past this is best. This is the only transfer tape I use. I have tried them all and none compare to HTVRONT. Sticks when you need it to, but repositions with ease. The large grid is also helpful in getting my project level. Awesome product!

I love HTVRONT transfer tape!!! It easily sticks to, as well as releases from, my projects!! Also the backing doesn’t break into shreds when trying to use a piece as my previous transfer paper did. Easy to use - works just as described! Works better than anything I've used so far. So far I have loved this product! Ordered it twice now! Easy to use and remove. This is my the best transfer tape for vinyl! It is easy to use! Line up the grid lines, a couple of swipes with the squeegee (which is also my favorite) and the adhesion to the transfer tape is phenomenal! It is also easy to remove, just place your decal swipe with the squeegee & peel back slowly rocking side to side! Great transfer tape and would reordered.  I was looking for a good transfer tape to work with my vinyl and this is amazing! Other brands I have tried will sometimes leave off pieces of vinyl. I’m very happy with this and will continue to purchase more. So far I am very happy with the product.

没有评论:

发表评论